9. Curiousity and Cats

Ron and Jamie headed back to their dormitory to grab their Parchment and quills while talking about the firebolt she got. It is an opportunity too good to pass up when she had the fastest broom. It is used by different International Quidditch teams making it remarkable, She would need to empty her Gringott's vault if ever she wanted to buy one.

There are still two weeks left before their Quidditch match. But, she would need to trust it to Professor McGonagall's hands, it's better than having a jinxed broom while playing mid-game in Quidditch.

After having whatever she needed out of her bag, Jamie noticed a small piece of parchment folded neatly on the top of her covers. She went to pick it up, it couldn't be Lavender, Hermione or Parvati... She left the dormitory at the same time with them, and Jamie's sure they are still at the Hall right at this moment. Couldn't it be Dobby?

Library at Eleven O'clock, Potter. Do not be late, I have other important things to do.

- Malfoy, Draco

Jamie crumpled the paper into a ball, How did Malfoy know?!, Jamie angrily said to herself.

House elves of Hogwarts are hard to please for someone to be able to give them a task, How Malfoy did it without his arrogance leading him to a rejection from House-elves, or transfigure him into cooking equipment will be forever unknown to her.

Jamie walks down and saw Ron staring at her, noticing the hard edges around Jamie and his eyes slide over to the fist clenching, then un-clenching.

"Merlin, you look like you saw Malfoy." Says Ron.

"Not physically." She held up the poor, crumpled ball of paper. "Malfoy said, I need to be at the library at Eleven O'clock. How dare of him to boss me around." Jamie says, fuming. After what happened to my broom, Now Malfoy?!

"Mate, I swear you begin to sound like Malfoy sometimes." Ron looks up at the clock right above the fireplace, "Well, it's already past eleven. Let's go and get this over with, I'm sure Parkinson is already there too."

Jamie gasped, scandalized. "I do not sound like Malfoy!"

Ron rolled his eyes as they exited the common room with Sir Cadogan mumbling about pestering him in daylight. He can't believe Jamie chose to focus on that statement. "Yes, you do."

"Well, you started to sound like Hermione, are you sure you're fighting?" Jamie shots back and Ron glared at her, "Anyways, I took a peek last Thursday at the Marauder's map, guess who I saw wandering the halls."

"Professor Snape?"

"No, it's Peter Pettigrew."

"Peter Pettigrew?!" Ron harshly whispered, "Are you sure it's Peter Pettigrew? He was murdered by Sirius Black, isn't He?"

Jamie nodded, "I can't believe it too."

"It's very curious... He's dead... won't he be a ghost then? What will he gonna do here anyway? Revenge against Sirius Black?"

"I don't know, but it's weird." Jamie Muttered lowly as they reached the Library, "Maybe there's in the castle, someone also named Peter Pettigrew?"

"Not just weird, it's definitely Mad." Says Ron, "I'll talk about it to Percy, maybe He knows someone."

They entered the library, rows, and columns of tall shelves each holding thousands of magical books greeted them as they walk past by, they searched for the table where Malfoy and Parkinson could be sitting. The library is quite full, with all the fifth years busy reviewing for their O.W.L's.