Chapter 2

Lydia p.o.v

As I walked out the apartment complex , I spotted stiles blue jeep, it had a few dents but it wasn't so bad. I walked over and hopped in the passenger seat.

" so there's a grocery store a couple of blocks from here , is it fine if we go there" stiles asked

" yeah that's fine, I really don't care where we go as long as I can get ice cream"

He gave me a smile

"Okay! There's actually something I have been meaning to ask you"

"What is it?"

"So I have this friend ... Well he's my best friend his names Scott and I wondering if he could stay with us for a week? He will be staying in my room of course and I will make sure he behaves"

"Fine! But only under one condition"

"And that is?"

" that my best friend kira gets to stay over too"

"Yeah okay... Thankyou so much I will call him later"

The rest of the car ride was silent.

Lydia a didn't realise that the car had stopped until, stiles was opening the door for her.

"Thanks " she said and gave him a smile

"It's okay, I was thinking that we get are own groceries than meet each other at then end"

" yeah that's fine"

We each grabbed are own trolleys then parted.

*ring**ring**ring*

"Hey lydia"

" hey kira I have a favour to ask you?"

"What is it this time"

"Okay so I was wondering if you want to come and stay at my new apartment for a week"

" why a week?"

"because stiles has a friends called Scott who's goung to be staying with us for a week, and I don't want to be outnumbered by boys"

"Okay I will stay when do you want me , to stay"

" well I was hoping tomorrow"

" fine but that means I'm going to have to start packing now! And where are you I can hear voices in the background"

"Thankyou soo much I love you, and I'm just getting groceries"

"Okay love you to and I'm going to go and pack now bye"

"Bye"

Kira hung up.

It took me 20 minutes to get everything I needed after the phone call with kira I had a range of different things I tried to make it balanced so not everything was unhealthy but it wasn't all healthy either.

I was just about to go to cashier when i heard stiles

"Hey lydia, so I was thinking we can watch a movie tonight, do you have any favourites?"

"Well would you be willing to sit through the notebook"

" I have never seen it"

"You have never seen the notebook"

"No, I know it's like a romance film and I'm willing to watch it I just haven't seen it before"

"Well I advice you to buy tissues"

"Already done" he says whilst pointing into the trolley

" okay I already have it on DVD so I'm just going to pay for this"

He nodded

It took us 20 minutes to get back to the apartment.

I was putting all the groceries away and organising the cupboards ,While stiles sat and watched. Boys are useless I thought.

"So I was thinking its kind of late to cook, so can we order a pizza?"

"Yeah that's fine" I answer

" do you need any help"

"It's funny how you ask when I'm nearly done" I replied

"Sorry I was kind of daydreaming"

"It's fine, I'm going to go put some pyjama's on"

"Okay" he said as I left and went into my room

I put my hair in a side braid and shoved on some sweats and a baggy t-shirt, I noticed that my phone was flashing and I looked at the caller Id it was jackson I immediately declined it.

How dare he call me, I told him to leave me alone i said to myself

The rest of the night I was in a mood, I didn't end up watching the notebook I went straight to bed after I had finished eating , I knew stiles could tell that something was wrong but I'm glad he didn't ask i really didn't want to tell , him everything that happened between me and jackson hurts to much.