Chapter 4

When they arrived at Liam's flat he told her to go into the bedroom and strip off all her clothes. He handed her a scarf. "Tie this around your eyes as a blindfold," he ordered. "Lie on the bed on your back and wait for me."

'But..." she started to say, but he interrupted her. "Don't argue, do as you're told," he snapped and gave her butt a hard slap.

Melanie scuttled off to the bedroom. She loved it when he got rough. She could feel herself getting wet in anticipation as she lay totally naked and blind on the bed waiting for her man.
She heard the door open and close and footsteps enter the room, then silence. She waited, her body tingling with excitement. Then she jumped as she felt his soft lips kissing her left foot. Slowly, oh so slowly the kisses worked their way up her leg past her knee. He pushed her legs wide open and the kisses continued up the inside of her thigh stopping just below her wet pussy.

 "No, don't stop," she moaned. 

"Be silent," he snapped, "or you'll be punished!"

She waited in silence.

The lips then started kissing and gently nibbling her left nipple, then he moved to the right nipple. She moaned again.

"I told you to be quiet," he said, "I'm going to have to punish you!"

She wasn't sure what he had in mind but she became more aroused as she waited. She felt his fingers tightly pinch her left nipple, then something tight and painful clamped onto it. She gasped. Then the same was done to her right nipple. She realized he had attached clothes pegs to her. Both her nipples throbbed with pain, but strangely the pain seemed to increase her arousal. Now she so wanted him! 

He obviously wanted to tease her because soon he was gently licking her clit which drove her wild. She started to arch her back moaning as she did so. The licking immediately stopped.

"You're going to have to be punished again," he said in a cold voice.

Oh hell! What was he going to do now to increase her suffering? She suddenly gasped in pain as she felt the pegs tightening on each nipple. He was obviously squeezing them tighter and tighter. The pain became almost unbearable, but at the same time she could feel an orgasm building. "Please," she begged.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt the pegs being removed, but then gasped with pain again as he slapped each sensitive nipple several times.

"Are you going to behave?" he snapped.

She nodded silently.

He laughed. "Okay I'll put you out of your misery."

A moment later she felt his rock hard cock thrust deeply into her pussy. In, out, in, out. It didn't take long before she was screaming with one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. He kept pumping away until he shuddered with his own orgasm pumping his sperm deep into her.

They both lay panting on the bed as Liam removed her blindfold. He kissed her deeply. 

"Well, did you like that?" he smiled.

"Ha ha! Yes," she answered, "Can we do it again, but without the clothes pegs?"

"Again already? Give me some time recover first."

"You can have five minutes!"

After another intense session they both fell asleep, waking in the late afternoon. They ordered in takeaway for dinner, then went out to see a movie.

Arriving back at Liam's flat at eleven o'clock it was on for another erotic romp which lasted till after midnight before they both fell into a sound sleep.

Melanie awoke to the sound of her phone buzzing. She reached down to her bag by the side of the bed and pulled her phone out of it. She looked at the caller ID. Hell! It was Ken. 

Beside her Liam stirred. "Who is it, babe?" he mumbled still half asleep.

"It's my father," she lied, "I'll just take in the bathroom so you can go back to sleep." She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. She stood completely naked in front of the mirror as she answered the call. "Ken, you woke me up," she scolded.

"Still sleeping at nine o'clock?" he laughed, "Just checking that we are still on for lunch."

Lunch? She thought for a moment. Oh that's right she had agreed to have lunch with Ken today.

"Yeah sure we are," she answered, "The Central at one. See you then. Can I go back to sleep now?"

She started to walk back to the bedroom but heard noise from the kitchen. She looked in and saw Liam wearing a robe preparing food.

"Bacon and eggs?" he asked, "and you better put something on. On second thoughts, stay just as you are. I like looking at your naked body!"

After breakfast Melanie told Liam she had to go home for the rest of the day. "I have housework and heaps of washing to catch up on," she explained which was partly true. She would try and get some of her washing done before her lunch date in two hours. She was expecting Liam to try and talk her into staying but he didn't, instead saying, "Okay, babe," I have a few things I need to do today anyway. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Monday," she reminded him, "I'll be at work. Make it tomorrow night."

"Okay."

Two hours later she arrived at The Central hotel in a taxi. Ken was waiting for her a table.

"Hi sweetie," he said handing her a menu.

After her healthy lunch consisting of a chicken salad and a glass of wine Melanie was disappointed to see Ken getting up to leave. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"I told you I have to go to work this afternoon. My shift starts in half an hour. I'll call you tomorrow and maybe we can get together one night during the week."

Melanie remembered now that he said he had to work. Ken was a paramedic which meant he often worked at nights and on weekends. She gave him a long kiss goodbye kiss.

"Can I drop you off home?" he asked.

Melanie still didn't want either of her boyfriends knowing where she lived, it could be so awkward if one of them turned up to visit her at the wrong time. "It's okay," she replied, "I'll stay here for another wine, then I'll get a taxi."

Hope you are enjoying this.
Please vote and continue reading.