Jughead - Shakespeare Love 2

Start from the beginning

"I know but then I saw you and they I defiantly couldn't resist. Not even close to a day and I can't stop thinking about you."

"A big bad serpent thinking about little me."

" We're not as bad as everyone things there are much worse out there, some closer than they think."

"Like who?"

"Ghoulies, they're on the southside like us but they're way much worse than Serpents we have a code, they don't." she looked up to him.

"You're misunderstood."

"Isn't everyone?" he asked and she sighed

"My Romeo" she traced his lips with finger and he kissed it. "I have all these feeling that I don't know what to do with. I feel like I want to keep you with me always yet our families hate each other.

"We're fighting a battle that's not our own."

"Exactly, our parents hate each other not us. Jason is questionable but the others the could see reason."

"What will we do tomorrow then, or the day after that or the month."

"I don't know." he stopped swaying (dancing) with her

"If this was Shakespare what would he do?"

"You do realise Juliet wasn't even fourteen when she married Romeo who she only knew for less than 24 hours, then look what happened Romeo cousin dies then Juliet's cousin dies big lesson don't make rush decisions." she walked over to her bed and sat down

"Okay, but just for the record, I would marry you tomorrow." he says making her smile

"i don't want tonight to be the last night we see each other." she looks down sad at the thought.

"Then it won't" he walked over to her and took her hands pulling her up.

"I'm not letting some old feud that happened before we were even born ruin what is happening. Give me your phone." she grabbed it and opened it. He went into her contacts and and added himself under the name of Romeo.

"I will text you tomorrow and I will pick you up and take you out of town for the day."

"Okay, I'll ask Ronnie to cover for me."

"Juliette! We're home!" Both looked to the door where down from it Alice and Hal Cooper had come in.

"You have to go."

"What are the chances that they will actually come up.

"High, Mum doesn't even know the meaning of privacy or me time, I'm lucky I can hide my diary." she shoved I'm towards the window.

"Jules!"

"Coming!" she called back "If i don't go she'll come up and see the great big ladder out back. if I go down i can distract them now go and move that thing." he gave her one last kiss before climbing out. She grabbed her phone and ran downstairs.

"Hey Mom." she went into the kitchen and saw the ladder, by some miracle they hadn't noticed.

"How was the dance."

"Great i wore myself out. Wanna see some pictures?"

"Sure." Jughead ducked after he got at the bottom.

"Come sit, there's a lot of pictures." she walked out and her parents followed her, she  sat in between them and went through the pictures on her phone that she took and that friends took then sent to her. She already moved the pictures of her and Jughead onto a flash drive as soon as he got them, she wanted to keep the sweetness of the night away from her parents.