Protecting innocents

Clark's POV

I can't fucking believe this prick. As if cheating wasn't enough, he really had to hit her. God I can't wait til I get him in my hands I'm going to.. well I don't know yet.

Driving the streets of Metropolis, I'm heading for the bridge on my way to Gotham. Bruce Wayne is about to get what's coming to him.

********************************************
I park my car out front, lock it, and begin to walk up the steps to Wayne Manor. My sensitive hearing picks up crying and screaming. I hesitate before knocking.
"Oh yeah? You're really going to cause a fight over this? Well guess what, hot shot: the baby isn't even yours." A female voice yelled. Stefanie.
"Not mine? How can you possibly know that?"
"You weren't the only man I've been with recently and I did the math, the night I got pregnant I wasn't even with you for an entire month because you decided that your precious 'wife' was more important."
I slowly opened the door, slipping through and up to the hall where they were arguing.
"Don't you ever speak about her!"
Suddenly, I see Bruce raise his hand and I bound up the stairs, catching his hand before he could try.
"Leave. Now." I said to Stefanie. She didn't argue and ran out the door. Once she was out of sight, I punch Bruce square in the jaw. He tumbled back, clutching his face, but remained upright.
"What the hell are you doing here and what was that for?" He asked. I walked right up to him, grabbed him by the face and lifted him off the ground. "You hurt my girl. Emotionally and physically. And you will never hurt another innocent like that again, or so help me God, I will end you." I dropped him like a sack of potatoes and began to leave.
"She'll come back. She always does. She needs someone dominant to show her what she wants. You can't give her what I can!" Bruce coughed, spitting out a tooth. I turned and walked back to the sad heap of man on the floor.
"You don't deserve her. And I'm everything she needs and more. She won't be back."
"What makes you so sure?"
"She's carrying my child. She wants no part of you any more. Leave. Us. Alone."
And with that, I leave. I can't bare the sight of him anymore. I walk down the stone steps and turn for one last look at the manor. It's dark, cold. No sign of life. Though I just finished my 'talk' with Bruce, I have this nagging feeling we haven't seen the last of him.