We meet again

When you arrive at the posh bar, all of the socialites of Metropolis are there. Everyone is drinking, mingling, and flirting. You start to walk to the group of colleagues waving in the semi private room at the back of the bar when Clark holds you by the waist. You look at him puzzlingly. "(Y/n), I don't want to make you upset. And this isn't exactly the way I wanted to ask you, however time is not on my side. Do you want to be more than just friends?" Without a second thought you look into his eyes and whisper an honest, "Yes." He sighs and smiles then gives you a deep kiss that leaves you lightheaded. "Now, I want you to understand that this is not the reason I just did that, but Bruce is here and he's looking right at us." You hear his name and time stops. You haven't told Clark yet why your marriage had ended. Just that it was messy.
"Are you alright, love?" Clark asks. You look like a ghost. White, ashen, and pale in the lips. You feel the bar tilt. "Clark, get me out of here. I just need some air and I'll be fine." As he turns you around you bump into something hard. Bruce Wayne is glowering down at you and Clark, red in the face. Smoke may as well had been pluming out of his ears. "What the hell are you doing here. With him." His voice is strained. He's trying not to cry. Or scream.
"Whom I associate with is none of your concern." You glare at him, tears just stinging your eyes. Clark steps in now, trying to diffuse the situation.
"I think we'll be going to meet our group now, Bruce." He says.
"Does she know?" Bruce asks.
Clark stiffens. "Know what?" You ask. Bruce smiles cockily. Clark is silent. "Know. What." You ask again. Bruce laughs and begins to walk away. "We'll see how long this lasts. She's mine. And she will be back."
"Clark, what secrets are you keeping? Are you married? Have kids? How bad could it possibly be?" He starts shaking his head and backs away. "I can't... I can't do this right now. I'm sorry I have to go."
"Clark, wait!" You grab for him but he is too fast for you. You look around the bar and people are staring. Talking.

"That's Bruce Wayne's wife!"

"Ex wife, haven't you heard?"

"Maybe they broke up because of that hot piece of man she had on her arm. Can't say I blame her."

You roll your eyes at them and leave. Why couldn't he have just told you his secrets? You're best friends! You love him!
You love him. You do. Now you have to figure out what he's hiding before you get hit again.