𝟠.𝟚

(Smut continues)

* * * *

Tony had always known—with deep clarity—that there were only a few moments in life that had the potential to redefine a human being—and this was one of them. After so many years of searching, after he had been tortured, after his body had nearly withered away... the simple fact that having someone close like that had the power to erase decades of pain was taking his breath away.

Steve was big, so wonderfully big, his cock filling him in ways he hadn't thought possible, and Tony tried to hold him inside, clenching and gripping around him, sucking him as deep inside him as he could fit.

"Oh God," Steve hissed, bracing his hands on each side of Tony's head. "Tony... Oh my God."

Tony groaned, mimicking Steve's rhythm. "Fuck, Steve, this is gonna be over real quick..."

Steve nodded and bent down to kiss his lips, his hands now cradling his hair. He hesitantly sped up the pace of his thrusts, his eyes drinking in every reaction flashing over Tony's face.

His balls tightened as he approached the verge of climax, but he didn't want to come yet. He wanted to see Steve tumble over first. He wanted to watch pleasure wrap around him and make him tremble until he felt nothing at all except Tony's heat. Until all his pain and the loss of seventy years were a blink in the past and he had nothing left but now.

"I love you so much," Steve whispered against his lips, thrusting harder, needier. His eyes were wide and his mouth formed a perfect little circle, one Tony couldn't keep from kissing. His strokes became even faster and Tony found himself moaning with every hit of his prostate.

"Fuck," he groaned, twisting a hand in the sheets.

"You're close, right?" Steve asked above him, his gaze feral, and Tony nodded wildly, hips bucking, because close was an understatement—he was barely grasping the lifeline.

"Your cock is amazing, you're amazing... I'm so fucking into this, I wasn't sure, it's been so long, but I am, God, I am..."

Steve kissed him and he responded desperately, scratching his lips with his teeth, tongue wrapping around his and releasing small little gasps into Steve's mouth. One hand once again linked with his, while the other wandered down to Tony's cock to tease his slick flesh. He was right on the edge; every hard thrust was shoved back, and Steve's cock hit him so brutally perfect, he was about to cry. It built on and on and emerged into a powerful crescendo he needed to catch. He needed...

"St-Steve," he groaned against his lips, and then he was gone. He felt his hole tighten, felt come spurting out of his cock, his body breaking down into endless tremors. He forced his eyes to stay open through climax and was rewarded only a second later. Above him, Steve gasped, his eyes widened, his body resisting for a moment and demanding it all at once, and then he was gone, too. Tony watched the pleasure on Steve's beautiful face and etched it safely into his memory.

After a moment, Steve buried his face in the crook of Tony's neck. He cried out and sank his teeth into his skin, sucking it between his lips. Every single one of his muscles contracted, shuddering hard as he spilled himself inside Tony.

He heard his name, but he didn't answer it. He was too overwhelmed, too far gone to form words. Instead, he just petted Steve's hair, and when he felt coherent again, he started to whisper sweet nothings into his ear, telling him how good he had been, and how good Tony would be for him—always and forever for him.

There were a few minutes of content silence, then, before he heard Steve mumbling something against his neck, and suddenly his body trembled hard above him.

"What? Steve?" Tony asked and tried to get a look on Steve's face.

Steve's whole body shuddered with laughter as he leaned up. "I said: There you have your birthday-hickey." He put his tongue down on his neck again, licking the undoubtedly colorful skin there.

Tony chuckled. "Well, I hope it matches my suit for the big I had sex with Captain America press conference."

Steve grinned, moving his body up a little, and sweet baby Jesus, he was hard again, wasn't he? Hard and still very much in Tony's ass. How was that even fair?

"If it doesn't," Steve said with a smug smile, and started to move his hips a little. "I can always try again."

Tony groaned with the overstimulation but couldn't have stopped his body from automatically moving with Steve even if he wanted to. He'd never be able to get it up again so quickly, but damn if that'd stop him.

This time around, they didn't break eye contact once, and Tony was sure, so sure, that this was the path he'd been meant to go all along. Now, the ground under his feet was a blank slate and it only waited for new footsteps.

The ones they would take together.

And when they finally collapsed into each other's arms, content and very much in love, the world was remade.

And as long as he lived, he would never take Steve for granted.