How I Got Here Part One

It all started earlier that summer after I got signed with DJ Khalid. I did my performance were I sang freedom. That night I worked up the courage to tell Chloe I loved her after 2 years. I love her so much and I couldn't hold it in any longer. That's when I saw her I thought she was coming towards. She wasn't she went to Chicago and kisses him so passionately. After that me and Theo walk a bit before I told him I had to go home. I went home and punched a hole right through the wall and started sobbing I couldn't control it. It was so painful.... After like not even 5 minutes Chloe found me. I swear it's like she tracks me she always finds me and always realize when I'm gone. I remember what happened when she found like if it was 4 minutes ago.
Flashback
I'm sitting on are bed sobbing with my knees to my chest my arms on top hiding my face. After what felt like 4 minutes I heard a out of breath Chloe barging in. "Beca there you are!" she said catching her breath. She then realize I was crying letting out small sobs. She in a split second ran to me instantly wrapping her arms around me. "Hey Shhh shhh shhh what's wrong Beca?" she said in a carrying and considered voice. I tried to talk but all that came out were more sobs my heart collapsed into my stomach leaving everything feeling numb. When Chloe hugged me I started feeling a little less broken but I then realize it was just a friend thing. She then comforted me and started stroking my hair. "it's ok Beca I'm here just breath and try calming down." I then buried myself in her arms starting to calm down at the feeling of her gentle touch and the sweet loving voice. "there you go Beca everything is going to be ok now I promise" she said in a reassuring tone. I slowly calm down and hugged her tight. "You wanna tell me what's up becs?" She said concerned. "I-I'm" I then take a breath "I'm scared Chloe". "You're scared of what hun?" The truth was I was scared of losing Chloe I basically did I mean.. she did have a boyfriend now she clearly didn't love me. "Idk.. all of this is just to much!" "I can't handle all of this Chloe!" I said frustrated. "Yes you can I don't know what going on or why you feel like this... but the one thing I know for sure is that you are one of the strongest person I know.""You will get through this" she said as she held me tight. This was making me feel better but at the same time it made me want her even more. I then just sniffled in her arms before falling asleep. Chloe stroked my hair till I fell into a deep sleep. The next morning I woke up cuddling with her it. We then talked about the preferment and that day. I never wanna it to end but eventually it did she left to go to class. That night she came back so late I fell asleep before she arrived I couldn't stay up any longer so I fell asleep. She was with her boyfriend they were together for hours I hated it so much.
End of flashback