"North," Both Lucas and Mike say at the same time. Lucas sighs heavily, rubbing his forehead.

"Makes no damn sense," Dustin says, as Mike looks around.

"Maybe the gate moved," Mike suggested hopelessly.

"No, I don't think it's the gate," Dustin says to them, "I think it's something else screwing with the compasses."

"Maybe i-it's something huh-here," Tee says looking around, "th-this is metal, right?"

"No, it has to be like a super magnet," Dustin says to her, she furrows her brows in confusion, "it's like a magnet with a strong field, but stronger, like really stronger."

"Oh," she nods.

"It's not a magnet," Lucas says, gearing at El, who looked like a lost puppy, a guilty one too, "She's been acting weirder than normal. If she can slam doors with her mind, she can definitely screw up a compass."

"Why would she do that?" Mike asks incredulously, getting sick of Lucas picking on the two girls all the time.

"Because she's trying to sabotage our mission. Because she's a traitor!" Lucas shouts, pointing an accusing finger at El, who stood still. He started walking towards her slowly.

"Lucas, what are you doing?" Mike asks, walking over too. Dustin and Tee stood still, watching on in confusion.

"You did it, didn't you?" Lucas says slowly with a strong accusatory voice, "You don't want us to reach the gate. You don't want us to find Will."

"Lucas, come on, seriously, just leave her alone!" Mike says, El wouldn't do that, would she?

"Admit it," Lucas says, ignoring Mike.

"No," She speaks quietly.

"Admit it!" Lucas shouts, making el jump, he grabs her sleeve, showing mike a red substance, "Fresh blood. I knew it."

"Lucas, come on!" Mike shouts also getting annoyed. Tee and Dustin shared a look and started to approach together.

"I saw her wiping her nose on the tracks! She was using her powers!" Lucas shouts to mike. Getting angry that his best friend wouldn't believe him.

"Bull! That's old blood," Mike says turning to zeal, "Right, El?"

She stayed silent, and mike's face drained ever so slightly, "Right, El?"

"W-wuh-why would you d-do it?" Tee asked El softly, trying to calm down the situation.

"It's not- it's not safe," El says staring at Tee, Tee sighs, walking closer and pulling El in for a side hug as she began to cry. She gave the boys a little shrug of despair as Lucas sighed.

"What did I tell you? She's been playing us from the beginning!" Lucas finally shouted as Tee let go of El.

"That's not true," Mike shouts back, "She helped us find Will!" Tee glared at him for that - was she just suddenly invisible to him?

"Find Will? The only person who remotely helped was Tee!" Lucas said pointing towards her, "El led us to his house, wasting even more time that could've been for finding him!"