You better thank me or I'm beating you with a fish

Start from the beginning

"You also said she was emotionally unstable when you last saw her. For all you know she could have taken the Third to Orochimaru. I heard he offered her to join him." This Anko growled along with Ibiki when Orochimaru's name came up. Ibiki slammed his fist on the the table now.

"Shut your mouth! You should have also seen how she threw his offer out the window trying to electrocute him. Maybe you should pay more attention to reality than to gossip!" Ibiki was secretly proud of how she handled Orochimaru's offer. Then the same ninja that told them the news about Akemi spoke up. The grownups that knew Akemi were learning to hate that man.

"Ibiki your going to have to take her in if she's captured. If your so in denial maybe we should give the job to someone else. Are you sure your not in league with the girl?" At this point Ibiki had grabbed the annoying Jonin by his vest about to shout in his face when Kakashi took hold of the situation.

"Now, now Ibiki no violence is necessary here. Even if it's because of an annoyance." Kakashi eyed the irritating Jonin with cool eyes. "We still need to solve the matter at hand." A suggestion was voiced although by who in the room is uncertain.

"Let's just get her and kill her!" Many people protested as soon as the idea came out while few others agreed. The room of adults soon escalated  to all out arguing with one another. Everyone was yelling at someone by this point. Suddenly an urgent knock was heard at the door. Kakashi opened the door to a white faced Izumo.

"Akemi! She's at the Gate!" What he said made everyone stop arguing and start running over Izumo to get to the Gates. They all got there in record time. Kakashi being one of the first because of his speed. And just like Izumo said there she was. Akemi just standing there talking to a frantic Kotetsu telling him that she would be fine while he kept telling her how worried he was for her. There were more people coming friends of hers, the Genin, some Chunin, and even a couple animals came to welcome her home. She soon spotted almost half the population of Jonin and Chunin standing there looking at her then simply waved.

"Yo Pirate, how's the weather been?" If it weren't for the thick tension in the air he would have sweat dropped. Although he didn't more than half the people did. ~Yep, same old Akemi~ everyone thought simultaneously. Thousands of questions went through several peoples mind but Naruto, he got there later than everyone else, never the patient one ran up to her hugging her and asking a million questions at a time.

"Akemi where were you? Are you okay? What did you do to the Old man? Why did you leave?" He kept asking until she put her hands over his mouth. Since Naruto came forward mostly everyone else did too asking similar questions. Everyone trying to get close to hug her.

"Naruto I'm fine as long as you stop talking so fast. I think your going to make my head spin off at this rate." She laughed seeming care free while everyone else has been worried about her for days. Shika finally got to her, hugging her.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." He told her sternly. She smiled again all happy like.

"I believe you also still have something to explain to me." He smirked but nodded still not letting her go.

"Akemi your in a lot of trouble." Sakura told her worriedly.

She smiled again seeming like nothing could dampen her mood. "Don't worry Sakura. I'm positive I'll be let off." This angered the few people who didn't know her. How dare she do something like this and expect to be let off! They started attacking her. Akemi jumped out of Shikamaru's arms while everyone close by scattered away from getting hit. "Well." Pause, "That's not a very nice way to welcome someone home." This only angered him more. Before he could attack her she disappeared quicker than any Jonin could see. After they heard an ahem they turned to see she was at the Gate next to a freaked out Kotetsu.