Cowboys and Pirates are sworn enemies

******I know technically it's cowboys and indians but I do what I want so se la vie(that's life) also I.... DON"T..... OWN..... A..... CAR, boo-hoo, wah, cry, sob, TT.TT kiddin' I don't own Naruto( but I really don't own a car) Here's chapter 10, dedicated to AnimeTomboyGirl16 since I like her and I almost killed her through the Internet. Sorry this chapter is kinda bland. Hope you like this though Side pic is a squirrel....kidding it's Akemi. I was able to do this chapter through exams *****

AKEMI'S POV

"I see your back for round 2, Zabuza."

"Heh, and I see you still have those brats with you too, Kakashi." Yes, yes they were uber scary with such witty banter going between them two. For people trying to kill each other they sure have chummy conversations.

"Pirate?" Attention turned to me. "Are we fighting for our lives here or are you going to keep flirting with Cowboy over there? I'm sure if you really want to you can get yourself a date with him after were done battling for our lives." Sakura and Tazuna control their laughter before it gets out. Cowboy looks between disturbed and amused from what I just said. Pirate was looking at me like I was on special meds or something.

"Interesting student, Kakashi. Too bad I'll have to kill her or I would have kept her around." Awww, that's so nice to know Cowboy at least likes me enough to almost not murder me.

"That's one way to put her." His eye turns to the guy in the mask. "Your partner is still with you." He then made a comment about hiding behind a mask to the guy, which I think is total hypocrisy. Sakura tells him off in a more polite fashion than I ever would have. Sasuke then repeats what Pirate says but Sakura only talks about 'how cool he is.' Pirate got slightly dejected by his own student stealing his line and getting a better reaction than he did when he said it.

I sensed something and heard the sound of a bell that only I could hear. I gave Inari a seal to call me if he needed help. I knew Inari was in trouble. "I'll be back Pirate, keep your date busy until I get back." I started jumping away. Trying to get to Inari as fast as I could.

"Akemi!" My team called me to get back but I was already off. I came back to the house to see it wrecked. I looked for Inari. I found him in the corner crying.

"Inari." I called. He looked up. "What's wrong? What happened?" He told me how the two thugs of Gato came and took Tsunami as a hostage for Gato to threaten Tazuna with to stop him from building the bridge. Inari was crying at how weak he was. I know what I did next probably wasn't the best solution; I slapped him. He looked at me shocked. "Don't keep crying about it! Do something. Remember what Naruto told you. Remember Kaiza. He stood up for what he thought was right and protected the ones he cared about.Now are you going to keep crying to the world how bitter your life is or are you going to do something about it?" He started crying again but I saw the look in his eyes. He was battling with himself, building up the courage, finally he lifted his head and looked me straight in the eyes with a solid resolve.

"Yes, I want to help mother. I want to be able to protect everyone I care about." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"That's it." He smiled back. "Now here's the plan."

I ran out to find the two men pushing Tsunami. That made me angry because she was like a second mother to me. "HEY!!" I yelled making them turn around to see me. "Let her go you disgusting, excuses-for-men." They glared at my insult. Obviously they must be new recruits of Gato's, otherwise they would have recognized me from when I beat the crap out of that dwarf the first time.

"Who are you insulting girl. You better run along or else you really get hurt." One with clown makeup threatened. Pulling out part of his sword to try to scare me, it didn't work. I stood there annoying both men more. "I'm warning ya' girlie. Wouldn't want to mess up that pretty little face of yours."