Staring is a contagious disease

****Here's chapter 12, hope you like. I'm dedicating this chapter to BCat13 because apparently I killed her with cuteness. May she rest in peace. But seriously, what is wrong with me!? First I almost kill AnimeTomboyGirl16 now I do kill BCat13 and ieatbitches4dinner, if this keeps happening I'm going to go to jail. (TT TT) So I'm asking a favor from my fans and readers: PLEASE STOP DYING!!!!! Anyway, side pic is Akemi, llamas rule, and I DON'T OWN NARUTO****

AKEMI'S POV

I woke up from my tree, hopping off of it to find something to do until 4 o' clock. I think it was 10 in morning, I know I slept in but saving a cat from a cat crushing fat woman really tires you out. I have no idea what Naruto is doing at this point but I'm sure he'll be fine. I hope. I dressed into a plain light yellow kimono and sandals that I could easily fight in. I had some knives and kunai hidden away just in case. I had nothing to do until then so I was just walking around town looking for something to pass the time with. I was walking when I passed a group of people. I stopped to look at them.

One was a girl with her sandy blonde hair up in short ponytails. She had on a purple dress with a red sash around her waist, a headband with the Suna symbol on around her neck, fish netting under her clothes to her knees, black sandals, and a big closed up fan attached to her back. Next was a boy, he was wearing all black with a circle on his shirt, he had on a hat type of thing that covered his head; it pointed on top like cat ears, and like the girl had a puppet attached onto his back and black sandals. He had his headband around his leg. He also wore a lot of purple makeup all over his face. Lastly was the red haired boy, he also had on black clothes with a white sash that had his headband on around his shoulder and brown straps also. He had the symbol for love on his forehead, black sandals, black rings painted around his eyes, and a big gourd on his back.

He radiated blood lust. I sensed he had an evil spirit in him like Naruto. He had it much worse than Naruto but I don't think he's evil himself; just misguided. He seemed to be arguing with the other boy, well actually the other boy was practically cowering from the red head. The girl seemed to be trying to pacify the red head. The red head threatened to kill both. Now I don't know about you but when I see some random guy threatening to murderer another random guy I do the first thing that comes to my mind.

I drop kicked the red head.

All of them seemed really surprised by me, especially red boy. He didn't seem to be really affected from my kick he just stood there looking at me. "Now, now I know you have a demon possessing you but no killing people." I lectured him while moving my pointer finger side to side like a mother scolds her children. Then I reconsidered what I just said, "Unless you see a person in a green yoga suit screaming something about the 'Spirit of Youth', then I wouldn't mind you murdering him." I now really want Gai to run in with them now. They were staring at me in surprise and confusion. "Soooo, how's it going?" They were still just looking at me. I was started to get annoyed at the staring. I thought only Konoha people had the staring problem but apparently Suna people have the same problem too. I sighed annoyed. "Well bye, I got somewhere to be." I walked away but stopped short.

"Wait." I turned to the voice of the boy with the with the dummy on his back.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow in question.

"Who are you?"

"Oh I can't tell you if I do you're going to end up as a very sad, broke, mentally scarred, ex-clown. I'm sure you don't want that so I won't tell you my name." At that both the boy and girl were looking at me as if they were certain I was an escaped mental patient from the hospital. Red head was still staring in a daze.

"What?" The boy managed to get out confused after processing everything I had just said in his head.

At their still confused expressions I explained to them, "If I tell you my name, you'll know my name. If you know my name, you'll probably look up my name in the yellow-book. If you look up my name in the yellow-book, you'll know where I live. If you know where I live, you'll probably try to break into my house. If you break into my house, I'll see you. If I see you, I'll beat you to a bloody pulp. If I beat you to a bloody pulp, you'll probably be so traumatized you'll join a circus. You know as a clown since you and them have a lot of makeup likes in common. Anyway if you join the circus as a clown, you'll probably get fired cause you sucked at your job. If you're fired then you'll only be a very sad, mentally scarred, broke, ex-clown. And that's how it will end up. Do you still want to know my name?"