"Maybe in a few more months, a year two, maybe then we'll finally have our tour," I told him and his eyes widened.

"Yah, I can totally see it. Do you know how many fans your group has?" he exclaimed.

"Obviously, not as many as your group?" I teased and he pouted.

"Yah, Lisa! It's not always about that. As long as there is one, two, or three people who believe in you, that's all that matters," he answered and I felt my chest getting warm at his words.

"I know, oppa," I smiled. "I needed this, this little pep talk. I didn't know I'll earn something from helping this pain in the ass over here," I snickered and he crossed his arms, his eyebrow raised a little.

I didn't know why but I feel too comfortable with Hoseok oppa. He suddenly feels like,  a brother?

"Which reminds me, why are you two together? I understand that you may have the same set of friends but it's still a little weird. I don't remember Jungkook telling us about you being his friend. In fact, he didn't even say anything even after getting involved in a scandal with you," he added, his eyes looking at me in suspicion.

"Yah! Oppa! It's not anything like that," I started.

"What? What am I thinking?" he singsong, him being too playful. I ended up laughing over his words.

"By the way, where are the others?" I asked. I haven't seen any of his members too.

"Oh, Jin and Yoongi hyung were sleeping. The rest were probably outside," he answered before standing up.

"Wait here, let me get you something to drink. I have been a bad host," he added and before I can even stop him, he was already rushing to where I think was their kitchen was.

It wasn't even a good minute when the sound of the front door opening caught my attention.

"Oh, not sure," I heard someone spoke. He sounded awkward but I knew that was Namjoon sunbae.

I stood up from my seat when my eyes caught the figures of the people who just came it.

Jimin and Taehyung sunbae looked pissed off but the moment they saw me inside, confusion filled their face. Even Namjoon sunbae tripped on the step before bowing towards my direction as I kept bowing in return. I smiled a little, unsure of how to greet them at this point.

"I can go and check on him Namjoon oppa. He was so drunk I felt so bad and I-" my face automatically hardened the moment I saw her face, her words were cut off once her eyes landed on my direction.

Before I knew it, I was already standing closer to Jungkook. The amused smile on the guys' faces visible for me to see.

But I didn't back away.

"Oh, you're here..." she stated, a fake smile showing on her face.

Wow. The audacity.

Gathering all the sweetness I had within me, I faked a smile and bowed towards her direction.

"I didn't know Jungkook had invited you to their dorm," she added and I wanted to raise my eyebrow.

The girl everybody loved...the sweet girl everybody admire... Innocent, talented... All that she is in front of the camera, I don't see any trace of it right now.

My eyes can't believe this woman. She brought her new boyfriend for Jungkook to see...threw him hurtful words and basically drop him like he's nothing and she's acting like she still owns him.

No. I won't let you break him. You've hurt him enough.

"Yeah. I didn't know you're still coming here though. I thought you two had broken up. Jungkook definitely told me about it," I answered and I heard Taehyung coughing.

My eyes locked with hers.

I'd probably put myself into trouble once again and I don't even care how Jungkook will react afterward but right now, I can't let this woman play with his emotions.

She doesn't deserve his love.

"We fought and he got drunk. I'm here to take care of him,"

Bitch.

"Really? But you don't have to do that. I can take care of him. He asked me to," I smiled and I noticed the change in her expression.

"Are you dating him?" she challenged and I raised an eyebrow. This girl is trying to bring the bitch out of me.

"Why, are you still dating him?" I challenged back and the facade she was putting up exploded in front of everyone.

"You, ahhhhh!!!!" She screamed so loud before turning her back towards the door, my hands covered on my ears.

After a loud thud, my knees wobble and I almost fell on the floor if it wasn't for the person who caught me. Talking to her drained all of my energy.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok oppa looked concerned.

He guided me so I can take a seat.

"Her pipes were so strong," Jimin sunbae muttered sounding amused.

"Most importantly, she's crazy," Taehyung added.

"That's some good show you put up,  Miss Manoban," Namjoon sunbae stated before sitting on the couch opposite mine. Now, all four of Bangtan, was looking at me.

I just buried myself into trouble, for this goddamn man on the couch. And there he was, snoring while marching on dreamland when here I am, praying for the ground to eat me alive.

Shit. How do I handle this situation?