⌜ thirty one ⌟

are you not going to tell him?❞ taeil watched sicheng pack his things with a worried look, ❝what if he's not in japan?

sicheng then pulled out his phone from his sweatpants and showed taeil yuta's latest post in instagram which is a tree. ❝it says that he's in japan.

the post was posted ten minutes ago, still fresh. taeil sighed, he should really stop worrying about sicheng. that boy is a grown up man now, he knows what he is doing. ❝do you want me to go with you?

the chinese zipped his bag before shaking his head as a no, ❝i don't want to stress you out.

sicheng knows he'll have a lot of walking around an unfamiliar place to do and he knows how much yuta hates that. especially when the walk takes more than an hour without stopping.

you sure you don't want to tell him? at least he would know. a simple message won't hurt.❞ yuta was honestly worried. he didn't want anything to happen to sicheng. sicheng might have been to japan but the boy doesn't know all corners. he might get lost and something bad might happen to him.

taeil, this is a surprise.❞ sicheng patted the older's shoulder as he slipped inside his pocket his wallet he took from the bedside table, ❝it won't be a surprise anymore if i tell him.

no hints?❞ he could feel that something wrong will happen, ❝at least let him know that you're leaving.

oh.❞ that's easy for sicheng. he placed his luggage at the corner of his room and took a close up picture of it. posting it in the the social media, he used the waving emoji as the caption. he then waved his phone to taeil who sighed.

take care.❞ he doesn't know how long sicheng's adventure will be but he hopes that he'll be seeing sicheng soon, hopefully happily togethed with yuta. ❝be safe.

you're not going to take me to the airport?

taeil's jae dropped, ❝i thought you want to be alone.❞ and there he thought sicheng could finally stand going somewhere alone. ❝maybe i should also accompany you to japan—

no!❞ sicheng pouted. ❝just to the airport.

🎬

i have a feeling he's not in china—