⌜ one ⌟

❝say, do you think i was too straight?❞ yuta asked, eyes closed while letting his make up artist do everything

say, do you think i was too straight?❞ yuta asked, eyes closed while letting his make up artist do everything.

his manager, who is also his bestfriend just raised a brow, ❝yuta, you need act like one.

they waited until the make up artist was done doing yuta's look and left the room, leaving yuta and his manager alone. seeing the actor's frown made the manager sigh.

look, after this movie is finished, i'll help you talk it out with the ceo.

the actor stared at him, ❝or i can just give up on acting.

nakamoto—

he knows it's not good if his manager calls him by his last name but fuck it he says, ❝i don't want this life taeyong. this is not me.

yuta nakamoto, one successful actor. very popular around asia and some parts in europe. an actor who can fit in everything and even got called and was begged to act at one movie in china, which is what he is working on right now. not just good at acting but also in dancing and singing. an all rounder, a successful celebrity. it would be a waste if he just gives up just because he can't be who he wants to be.

how long do i have to deal with this?❞ yuta forced a smile, ❝two years? three more?

this wasn't the first time they talked about this. taeyong has been yuta's manager for as long as he could remember and yuta never told him about his gender, he just found out that the young actor had no interest in girls. eventually the company he's in found out and luckily it never went out, it was just a small secret inside their company that everyone needs to hide. the company tried everything, even set yuta in a dating scandal with another fellow japanese actor but it only made yuta mad. being the gem in their company, they didn't want to lose yuta therefore they admitted to the citizens that he wasn't dating anyone and all was just fake.

if taeyong wasn't just beside yuta at those times, yuta would have lost it by now.

have you ever thought of what would people act if you come out?❞ taeyong said, hoping that it would at least knock some sense into yuta.

but what about me?❞ it was unfair, it has been all about the society. what about him?

stop being so selfish yuta. think about them, think about those people who loves you—

with a groan, yuta stood up and made his manager shut his mouth, ❝i'm being selfish?

maybe that wasn't what taeyong wanted to say but he was too mad to even think straight.

if they love me then they can accept me for being me.❞ yuta clicked his tongue. sure taeyong is his bestfriend but he can't help be angry at him. he should be on his side and support him, not push him to be who he doesn't want to be.