(This is my absolute favorite outfit of Jakes)

E: your friends are over there

J: okay

E: you're not gonna hang out with them?

J: I told you I have a plan for tonight if I go off just a little everything is messed up.

E: why can't I know?

J: it's a surprise.

Okay so here's the deal yesterday at school I heard Erika talking to Sunny

*flashback*

E: hey Sunny

S: Mrs. Paul

E: ha ha very funny

S: you guys have been hanging out a lot lately and he's been calling you his girl. A person is only attached to someone like how you are with him if they have had sex or a good old fashion make out sesh.

E: well we've done neither of those things.

S: not even like a freaking peck.

E: no, I want to but when we were close to kissing once and we got interrupted and then the second time he pulled back. I'm starting to think he's not interested anymore.

S: first of all the kid is absolutely crazy about you and maybe it wasn't the time for you guys. I mean he stares at you like he's in love each time he gets the chance.

E: *sighs* we'll see.

*end of flashback*

I hope this goes well.

J: did anyone bring any alcohol?

E: no I had the maid check and I locked all of the bedroom doors so no one can have yah know in there.

J: let's go talk over there it's getting a bit crowded here.

Me and Erika went to a corner—kinda— in the room and she had her back against the wall.

I didn't say anything I just looked at her.

E: *giggles* hey

J: you are absolutely beautiful you know that?

E: you tell me often

J: you do know I haven't lost interest in you and I never will.

E: *nervously chuckles* what?

J: I heard what you and Sunny were talking about yesterday in the hall. Always check your surroundings before you tell someone something you don't want anyone else to hear.

E: well why won't you k-

I kissed her and thank god she kissed back. It's was like fireworks, no it was like....words can't even describe.

When we pulled back Erika looked shocked

E: whoah

I laughed a little and she smiled at me.

E: so I'm gonna say sorry I doubted you liking me.

J: no need to say sorry I was just a bit nervous. That's why I couldn't kiss you.

E: well you can now

I leaned back and kissed Erika and we kept going not making out just kissing.

Anthony's POV
Uh oh.

A: Mike

M: what? I'm texting my girl

A: Jake's kissing somebody who doesn't look like Erika.

M: oh no we just need to walk past and see if it's her or not.

A: let's pray to god it is.

We walked past and quickly looked and thank the lord it is Erika.

ERIKA!!!

A: whoah that's her first kiss. Jake took someone's first kiss. Our boy is back and better than ever.

M: let's leave them to it.

We went back to our spot and Sunny walked up to us.

S: have either of you seen Erika?

A: oh she's over there making out with our new and improved Mr. Perfect.

S: no fvcking way she can't do that here or now people are gonna record and post them everywhere. That will embarrass the crap out of her she can't handle what those rude people are gonna comment.

We ran over and pulled them apart before anyone saw.

J: whoah what happened? Did someone die?

M: no but if someone catches Ms. Perfect making out with you they will take pictures and record videos and post them everywhere.

E: I'd rather that not happen and we weren't making out.

A: well if you guys are gonna "kiss" do it somewhere where no one can see.

Jakes POV
They all walked off and I looked at Erika and we both started laughing.

E: you have lipstick on your lips.

She used her thumb and wiped the lipstick off of me.

J: I um w-wanted to ask y-you a que-question

E: okay what's up?

J: um let's go in the hallway.

We went to the hallway where no one was.

J:....