The all scattered off

J: and hello beautiful

I kissed her cheek and she turned around and leaned up against her locker.

E: hi Jake

J: did any of them touch you?

E: no, how did it go at the hospital?

J: not bad I just have a little scar.

E: can I see?

I lifted my shirt a little and Erika ran her fingers across the scar.

E: it's like brail because it's a bunch of dots

J: do you wanna-

K: hi

J: uh hey, so do you wanna-

E: hi *smiles*

Great.

The girl kept on staring at me so I just looked away.

K: I'm Kelsey

E: I'm Erika and this is Jake

K: yeah I know I heard about you, and him *smirks*.

The girl looked at me and Erika moved over to where she was looking at her.

E: so where are you from?

K: Florida, where are you from Jake?

J: huh? What are we talking about?

E: he's from here.

Sunny walked up

S: hi I'm Sunny, and I see that you seem to be flirting with my best friends man. Back the fvck off before I break your face.

K: listen Jakey

J: my name is Jake.

K: just let me know when you're done with Ms. Slvtty and we can have some fun.

Erika turned around and walked away before I chased her I saw Sunny slap her across the face.

I ran outside and saw Erika crying trying to find her keys in her purse. I walked up to her and took her purse setting it on top of her car. I wiped her tears.

J: don't let them see you cry. You are not a slvt you are amazing she is just jealous.

E: every girl in that school wants you but you chose me, why?

J: you're so so different than every girl in the world. No one is as smart as you or as beautiful as you or just perfect.

Erika looked at me with glossy eyes.

E: do you actually mean that?

J: more than you know.

Erika hugged me tight and I kissed the top of her head.

J: don't let any person tell you that you aren't beautiful.

E: can we just go?

J: of course just text Sunny to take your car to your place and we can chill at mine okay. Your eyes are too glossy for you too be driving right now.

E: yeah.

Me and Erika got in my car and drove to her house to get her some clothes.

*Jakes*

Erika is currently in my bathroom changing.

She walked out looking shy

J: why so shy?

E: I never show this much around a boy

J: what about the beach?

E: I've never been me and Sunny usually swim in my pool or hers.

J: well there's no reason for you to be shy around me. Now come on we'll have a lazy day because tomorrow we shall party.

E: *giggles*

Erika crawled into the bed with me and we sat and watched movies until we fell asleep.