Chapter 13

Wiggy ushered me inside of the apartment, I kept my head low and never looked up from my shoes. I don't want to see him, I don't want to look at anybody. I just want to go home. But I can't. Too much is going on for me to ditch my friends and flee the scene just because of a heartbreak. 

I got into my room, hugged Wiggy, and shut the door. I locked everyone out. The tears began to fall again, this time onto my pillow. I cradled myself with my knees to my chest and let it all out. All the pain an hurt and sorrow. I felt betrayed, I felt like I am not good enough, I feel shattered. Abandoned by the one man I truly felt loved by. These feelings, they are part of my living hell. 

I cried for hours and hours until I fell asleep to the sound of my own sobbing. When I woke, it was dark outside. I was still the only one in the bedroom. Due to habit, I rolled over to lay my hand on Gustav's warm and exposed chest...but his body wasn't beside me. Tears swelled my eyelids once more, but this time my pity party was cut short. The phone on the nightstand was throwing notification after notification at me. There was a *ping* every five seconds. I stretched to pull my phone from its place next to the bed.

My jaw dropped.

Chelji had uploaded at least eight pictures of herself and my boyfriend. Is that where he went tonight to sleep? My followers were DMing me all of her posts, asking if we had broken up and what is going on.

This dirty bitch.

I jumped out of bed, got dressed, and impulsively called a woman that I have been debating to leave in the past. Jaim. If anyone has got the crazy I need right now, it's going to be her. I can't believe I did it, but I dialed her number.

"Hello?" Asked the sweet innocent voice of a complete psychopath.

"Hi." I said nervously, my voice shaking. "Are you still into vandalizing things?" There was silence on the other line. I grew increasingly uncomfortable. Why had I called her, of all people, why Jaim?

"What do I need to bring and where are we meeting?" I squeezed my eyes tightly and smiled, a tear falling down my face. This night will be memorable.

"Bring spray paint, toilet paper, a bat, forks, and eggs. I will text you the address."

"This is a house job, I see." She inferred.

"You are correct. Wear black." I instructed before she chuckled and hung up the line. This is going to be good.

I got the address of Chelji's house from Rayn. I was speeding there at 90 miles per hour. How dare she think she can gain clout from this, steal my man, disrespect me. How fucking dare she. The time turned out to be 3:oo in the a.m. If I get caught, it's all over. The GPS took me to a reserve with large houses and rich inhabitants. A car pulled in behind me, someone who I could only guess was Jaim. As we approached our destination, we pulled over onto the side of the road and got out. 

Jaim had her hair in a ponytail, was wearing dark leggings, and a black tank top. "We look good." Was the first thing that she said to me as she pulled out a can of spray paint and tossed a box of plastic forks my way. "Go start on those, what do you want me to write?"

"I need that spray can," I demanded. "It'll give me the satisfaction I crave."

"I like the new you, Clea." She smirked slyly. We swapped our weapons of choice and got busy.

I ran behind the bushes to get right on the wall of her house. It would be better for me to hit the facade of the home, that way everyone in the neighborhood will see it. I shook up the can of red paint and began spraying lines. I bit my lip as all the letters came together in such a beautiful and relaxed way. The movement of my arm reminded me of a ballerina. This came so natural and so gracefully. It felt good.

I took a step back out of the trimmed shrubs to view my artwork in full. There, on the front of Chelji's house, was a masterpiece of a phrase. Chelsea Dann is a dirty slut who chases money and dick. My heart leaped. Revenge feels good.

I made my way back to Jaim's car to get the toilet paper to put in her bushes and trees. Jaim was almost done forking the lawn. This is coming together perfectly. I quietly unwrapped the toilet paper and began tossing it all over her yard. Jaim and I started to cackle.

"This bitch won't know what hit her." Jaim claimed, laughing hard.

"I'm so proud of us." I told her, letting the last of the toilet paper fly through the air. 

"Last are the eggs." Said Jim as we turned around to return to her car.

"Did you bring a bat?" I asked, now doubting my confidence. What did I even plan to do with that?

"I did." Jaim bit her lip as she handed me a carton of extra large eggs. "Go big or go home." She offered her words of plagiarized advice. "How about you decorate that nasty rat's home with deceased chicken fetuses and I'll bring you the bat."

"Sounds good." I took off, skipping across the lawn, and opened the tray on the stone, circle fitted path to the large front door. 

"Throw some!" I heard Jaim encourage as she ran to catch up to me. I turned with a smile on my face, holding an egg. I caught a glimpse of her face before something hit the back of my knees. I was knocked down and my head bounced extremely hard off of the walk way. I smelled an odd smell in my nostrils for seconds before realizing it was the stench of blood. 

Jaim loomed over me with the bat in her grasp. "Stupid hoe head. You really think I am your friend? I can't stand this person you have become. I am the one who is supposed to be caught in the spotlight. I am supposed to be the woman Lil Peep falls in love with. You are supposed to be a background character." I choked on a sob. My impulses led to this betrayal. How did I ever trust someone as unstable as her after seeing what she could do in my very own home. She did this all without regret, without remorse.

"Jaim, please don't." I begged, holding up my forearm to shield the blow that was about to be granted to me.

"You earned this hell." She screamed, letting all her anger and jealousy release into the early morning sky. I looked at the moon and stars that twinkled back at me, mocking my stupidity and weakness. I watched as the bat crashed down on my shins, my torso, and then my shoulders. At that point, unconsciousness started to set in. The hit to the skull was bad enough, but with every stroke of the bat I felt myself fading. My vision went from clear to blurry to then finally black. The last think I heard was Jaim.

She drove away, leaving me vulnerable in the front yard of my boyfriend's new girlfriend's home. 

For all I know, Gustav will find me bruised and bloody in the morning dew.