chapter 03

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀

"here's your order, ma'am and sir." said the waiter with a nice smile. the children excitedly get their own food and eat it with satisfaction. the old man looked at the waiter with offending look, he felt anxious. the old good-looking woman beside her husband felt the atmosphere, "honey, can you not?"

he looked at his wife with normally furrowed eyebrows, "i just don't want our children to become one of them." what he meant them, is the omegas. the waiter lower his head and excuse himself but one of the kid grab him by his shirt's hem. the little boy said, "mister, you smell nice!"

the mother smiled, "now, now yoongi, let go of the waiter." she gently get her son's hand off the waiter who smiled sweetly at the little boy named yoongi, "it's okay, ma'am. he's good-looking, i can tell he'll be an alpha!"

the father coughs, "you may now leave." the waiter lowly nodded and left the vip room where the min family is having their dinner. yoongi giggles and continued to eat. his oldest brother said, "when i grew up, i'll be like father!"

their father chuckles and started to eat, "i'm expecting the four of you to be the best alphas in the future. just remember," yoongi, junghyun, geumjae, and their youngest only sister yeolyoung gave their father with full ears. he continued, "never ever welcome an omega to our family.. their only good at is bring offspring."

the children nodded in unison and continue eating. their mother was there, quiet and thinking deeply as she ate. she's a loving alpha, but what if one of their child turned into an omega? there's a possibility since she has an omega genes from her biological father. her husband doesn't know that her mother who is an alpha impregnated a male omega by accident, but then died from giving birth to her, the only thing her husband knows is her parents are both alpha. her husband obviously grew up to his father's way, way to hate an omega, it runs in their family.

at the age of 6, their younger sister's gender came out and it's positively an alpha. at the age of 8, their older brother's gender is also an alpha. age of 10, oldest brother's gender obviously came out an alpha. the married couple are waiting for yoongi's gender, totally expecting him to be an alpha but then at the age of 13, the late bloomer yoongi felt his stomach cramping in pain, he was desperate to let it out. her mother was walking around the halls and smell the sweet scent, she was sure it was yoongi. good thing she found out sooner that her 3rd son is an omega since the place was mostly full of alphas.

it's not late for the father to found out about yoongi since the smell and his body becoming feminine. since then, the four can hear their parents bickering everytime about yoongi. yoongi just cry himself to sleep, his heats are abnormal since there are alphas around the place. since then, yoongi musn't see his father nor go out his bedroom without his mother. yoongi felt lonely, his siblings distanced themselves from him since their father told them to do so. yoongi without thinking, requested his mother to put him in dresses. her mother didn't even question about it since her son stucked in thought that his only existence was bring offspring and that may cause him depression. her mother tried to cheer him up as possible as time goes on, but he didn't even budge and just be too focused on how low his gender is. at the age of 15, he met jeongguk, a beta that his mom hired to take care of yoongi. it wasn't that long for yoongi to fall in love with the young man.

"do you need anything?" jeongguk gave him a bunny smile as he place down the desserts. yoongi pffted and sip his coffee, every movement he does is feminine, careful and elegant. he was just sitting there with leg-over-leg crossed, enjoying the view of their garden which is his favorite place. suddenly he felt hot, "jeo-jeongguk."