Page 7

The space around me flashed stinging white before what was left of the wolf was expunged into the air in one hefty gust of glitter. Particles dancing in the air just a moment before I too flashed a distinct golden light from my core and the old runic symbols blessed me with more knowledge. Reading to myself it said “!pu leveL PX 003” perhaps the lords of the mountain were merely sharing words of encouragement with me, I accepted them and my newfound strength while I took my first step of many into the dark soiled land of The Dark Mountain. It was strange and offbeat trekking through the woods, I felt uneasy for a moment as though I knew there was still far to go and the first of many scrapes to come. “Beep Brrp Hmmm Brrp Brrp Hmmm” I did not enjoy my tune so perversely distorted in this area but this would not be the last dark hymn I would hear before my demise. Dark sapphire runes shined in the night's sky not only as a warning for me but the calling of a demonic dinner bell. “Duh Duh Duh Dih Duh Duh” The runes showed themselves at a snail's pace and the rough banging of digital notes they made me want to sleep. “.ESRUC A EVAH OT THGIN ELBIRROH A TAHW” was the message I was given, I did not put the sword away after the spat with the wolf and now that the undead were sprouting out of the ripe earth around me I’m glad I had not.