Part 10

Ok guys the last part was 9th but my mistake so adjust hmmm...

And a very Happy New Year my lovely readers. I hope you all get all the success and happiness in your life you deserve. Wish you a blessed year ahead..

And now coming back to the story i know i m tooo late and the reason is already k own to it that my hand got fractured. Sooo Sorry for being late.

                ---------------------------
Have you ever felt like that your life is nothing just a mess.!!!! You really want to live our life normal and whenever you think that yes now everything is almost normal it ttakes a turn and be everything but Normal.
Welll Manik Malhotra is feeling the same. Though he know his life was never normal but still he was habituated with it now. But C'mon it's Manik Malhotra's life yaaar how can it be normal..

Malhotra Heights:::
Manio enters in tge ofice with jis oh ever so charming agressive face. He straight forward went to his cabin without giving any heed to the greetings as well as girls ogle's. He went into his cabin with his p.a following him. After settling on the chair placed in the magnificent cabin he spoke.
Manik: Karan (his pa) what's important it is that it needed my presence???
Karan: Sir it's actually related to Oberoi's project. Actually they wanted some changes in the contract which may not be beneficial for our company and so to tackle with this problem either your's or Raj Sir's presence was necessary and sincse Raj Sir was busy here so i called you...
Manik:(stunned) Karan....
Karan: Yess Sir???
Manik: Take a breath.
Karan:(confused) Huhhh???
Manik:(pissed) What huhhh... You are speaking constantly like a non stop car so i was just asking you to be calm Idiot.
Karan:(sheepishly) Umm Sorry Sir.
Manik: Whatever. Now where are the Oberoi's and what are the changes they want??
Karan: Sir they will be here in some minutes and they will discuss their changes with you personally.
Manik: Hmmm. Ok so tell me what about Rathore's Project.
Karan: Sir it's amost finish.
Manik: Good keep updating me with all going on projects.
Karan: Sure Sir. Anything else Sir??
Manik: Umm No. For now you may leave.
Karan: Thank you Sir.
Karan was at the door when Manik calls him
Karan:(turning towards him) Yess Sir..
Manik: Umm is Da ahhh i mean Mr. Malhotra is in India??
Karan: Ohh yess Sir he came today only when i called him he was actually on the airport. Sooo...
Manik: Hmm you may leave...
With this Karan left the Cabin and Manik was lost in his thoughts.
Manik:(in mind) Dad ahhhh Mr. Malhotra is in India. He toh was supposed to come next week then how come so early?? If he is here then Mrs. Malhotra will also be here it means again mh life is gonna mess though it was never peaceful but now..
His thoughts were disturbed with a knock by Karan stating the arrival of Oberoi's and so he went toward the Conference room to tackle with the Oberoi's.

Here in Murthy Mansion the scene was somewhat joyful. On the dining table both Yash and Raj were sitting with their Princess aka Nandini sitting in between them. Both the mens were feeding her inspite of her protest of not eating it. After having a healthy lunch the trio were sitting in the living room chatting when Raj's mobile ringed flashing Karan name on it. He picked up the call.
Raj: Yess karan what is it??
Karan: Am sorry to disturb you Sir but i called you to tell that the meeting with Oberoi's was quite successful and Manik sir's way to tackle them were as usual brilliant.
Raj:(proud smile) I knew it already only he can tackle these kinda things after me.
Karan: Of course Sir after all he is your Son.
Raj: True that. Aacha tell me did he ask anything about me???
Karan: Yes Sir he was asking whether you are in country???
Raj: Hmmm. Ok.
Karan: Okk Sir. bye.
Raj: Hmmm..
And they hang up the call. Yash and Nandini was watching him keenly but before he could say them the reason of their happiness Raj's mobile beeped with a message which was enougb to swipe off the smile of his face....

.......

......

......

......

......

......

......

Ok so i end it here only..
I know veryy short update and kucb khaas tha bhi nahi but it was necessary for the story to be proceed..

No proof reading... so kindly ignore th Mistakes.

And guess what is that which fades away the smile of Raj???

Next part after 45+ votes and 30+ Comments an C'mon i can expect this much naa...ok let's make it 25+ Comments. ..Plzzz silent readers rehm karo..

Love 💕 Sanaya