Part 4:

Here Navmi enters in the Canteen and saw that everyone was laughing on something or to be precise at someone. Navmi got confused. Then their eyes fall on that girl who was crying sitting at the floor till now. After seeing Fab 5 Navya understood that what must have happened..
But our innocent Nandini didn't knew anything so before Navya could told her or stop her she goes towards the girl and after placing her hand on girl's shoulder she spoke--
Nandini: Hey!! What happen?? And why are you crying dear!??
Everyone in the Canteen who till now we're laughing stops abruptly and became quiet. Fab 5 also became quiet as to see who is this girl..
(Manik didn't saw Nandini till now as he was facing her back.)
Girl: wo I falls down and everyone is now laughing at me..
Nandini:(smiles} No dear they are not Laughing at you....
Everyone got confused as what she is saying including Navya and Fab 5.
Girl: what do you mean. Can't you able to see that they are laughing on me because I fall down.
Nandini: (smiles again) No dear!! They are laughing but NOT AT YOU... IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU.. and their is a difference in both things. You know what their are a lots and lots of people in the whole world who don't smile because they haven't any reason to smile. Yahan par bhi aise bahut log honge chalo bahut na to kuch to honge na and maybe because of you they must have smile or laugh. So don't take it in a wrong way... And become  the reason for other's smile...
Every single person become amazed with this amount of positivity in her talks..Including Fab 5 and Navya. Navya felt proud to be friend of her..
Girl: you are right.(Wiping her tears) now I'll always smile...
Nandini: Very Nice. And always remember that Smile is the only curve which can maje everything straight..,😉😉😉😉
Girl :true that.. chalo I'll meet you later I have a class soo. Bye
Nandini: ya sure... Bye!!!!!
And with that when Navya calls she turns around and was going to slip due to the water at the floor.
Nandini: Aiyapoaaaaaa!!!!
She closed her eyes due to the fear of falling down but she never falls. A strong pair of masculine arms got hold of her petite waist and save her from falling down. And the protective arms were none other than our Hero Manik..  after realizing that she didn't fall Nandini first open her one eye ro confirm that she didn't fall and then she saw him and with a jerk opens her both eyes. And Manik made her stand straight.
Nandini: umm!! Thanks...
Manik: ur welcome....
Navya: Nandu tum theek ho na???
Nandini: hmmm navya I m fine...
Navya: shukar h matarani ka.
Cabir: excuse me Miss Madhubala ji aisa boliye shukar h Manik ka....
Navya: hmara naam Navya h...
Ca ir : o hi waise or kiska naam Navya h???
Everyone except Navya smiles...
Navya: Hain!!!! Hne kya pata???
Cabir : Arre aise kaise abhi aapne hi to kaha ki "Hmara naam Navya h" to bas .Mujhe laga yahan hamare kaun h kunki hmne se to kisi ka naam Navya nhi h...
All chuckled at this except Navya..
Navya: aap chup hi rho...Nandini tumne kya speech fi hm to fan ho gye tumhare...
Cabir: actually Nandini ji.. Hm I mean m bhi.  
Nandini: (smiles) Babu this was not a speech or lecture it was true. Don't know why but everyone in this world wants a reason to smile whereas the fact is that you should just smile reason can be made...
Everyone smile.s at this Even Manik had a genuine small smile on his face which was from his heart . At once he don't know why but he feel contented by her these beautiful talks. And both Cabir and Dhruv notice something in his eyes. They look at each other and wink....
Dhruv: waise Nandini Hi I Am Dhruv Vedant( by forwarding his hand for a handshake.)
Nandini: Hi Dhruv. It's Nandini Murthy..
Cabir: o Hi!! Nandini. I m Cabir.
Nandini: Hi Cabir.(and shakes hand)
The other 3 member including Navya were confused as what's going on...
Cabir: Nandini ji
(Nandini cuts Him in between and said-)
Nandini: Cabir bas Nandini bolo...
Cabir: ok as you wish.. Toh main kya keh raha tha ki tum new admission ho iss clg me..
Nandini: yaa.
Dhruv: So Nandini tum hmare saath kyun nhi baithti..
Cabir: haan plz join us...
Everyone else were shocked as what these two are trying to do..
Nandini: umm cabir I would surely but abhi toh hmari class h...
Dhruv: No probs after the class...
Cabir: haan hm to yhi par hi h naa.
Nandini: ya sure. So bye...
Cab+Dhr: Ya Bye....
Nandini smiles and went away from canteen with Navya..

I end it here.
Plz vote if you like it...