Part 2:

A New Morning with New hopes . A beautiful and cute girl wakes due to the alarm sound. She switch off the alarm and sees the time it's 5:00 am. She gets up from the bed and goes in front of the idol of god and prays--
Girl: Good Morning Aaiyappa. Thankyou for the new day with this brightness. Always keeo the soldiers and their family safe. And hamesha sabke chehre par smile rakhna and bless me for the reason of someone's smile atleast. Amma and Appa and Amms ka bhi khayal rakhna bcz wo aapke paas h and aaj mere clg ka first day h toh bless me.. chalo baki batein baad me abhi riyaz time...
And then she went into the balcony with her veena and did riyaz for approax 1-2 hrs

Then she came back to her room and go in the washroom to take a bath after taking her clothes.

Then after getting ready in a cute dress she came downstairs and wish an old servant working their till ages.
Nandini: Good Morning Kaka.
Kaka: Good Morning bitiya. Bitiya aapka khana laga doon.
Nandini: ji kaka laga dijiye. Par usse pehle mujhe aasirwad dijiye aaj clg me mera pehla din h.
Kaka: Mera aashirwad hamesha hi aapke saath h bitiya. Agar aaj sahab or memsahab jinda hote toh unko bada garv hota aap par.
Nandini: tq kaka. But aap abhi jldi jaiye or khana lagaiye tab tak m apna bag lekar aati hoon.
Kaka: ji bitiya.

Nandini come downstairs with her bag and sits on dining table

After having her breakfast she went to college after taking kaka and of her parents and Amms blessing from their photo in her latest BMW.

I end this chapter here..
Plz vote if you like it..