Chapter 3

My eyes fluttered open and a bright light that blinded my eyes and stung. I immediately shut my eyes closed. The light was bright as hell! When I opened my eyes, the bright light was still there so I had to squint. I couldn’t believe my eyes as I gazed what was around me. Statues of beautiful god and goddesses were everywhere, the pillars stood tall and strong. And what was I standing on? I was standing on puffy cotton-candy pink clouds. Am I in cloud nine?

I walked around the lovely majestic land. I tried spinning around but too bad I’m not that girly so I tripped. How embarrassing. The cloud supported my weight as I fell down. But guess what? The cloud was so soft. I always thought that when I fell down on the clouds, I would fall back to Earth and actually fall to my death.

The statues were chiseled so nicely; not even a scrape or flaw. They’re made of stone and painted. It looked so real! Wish I could be as perfect as the statues; no flaws. As I turned around to admire more of the statues and wonderland, my eyes widened in shock, I couldn’t believe my eyes – it was Athena.

She was not what I have imagined. She had beautiful long and curly blonde hair and had jade green eyes. She was wearing a dress that draped to the floor. It was like a pop of colors – purple, blue, pink, green, turquoise. She was wearing white stilettos that clacked whenever she took a step. She was so.. stunning!

“Athena..? How are you here? I mean.. You look so beautiful, so perfect! How can I – “

Before I had finished talking Athena cut me off. She’s a goddess, she can do whatever she likes.

“You are disgrace, especially someone who is worshipping me! I cannot believe what you have done! Do you know how disappointed I am at you?!”

“What did I do?”

“You don’t know? Ugh! You are such a disgrace!”

I was getting furious mad. What the hell did I even do? I looked at her eyes. Her jade eyes were filled with red angry.

“You had sexual intercourse in my temple! MY TEMPLE! What is wrong with you?”

“Wait, what? Let me – “

“I do not care! I do not have time for this! You are a disgrace and you will be punished for this!”

“Wha – “

Great. I’m getting cut off again. WHAT DID I DO? As a goddess you shouldn’t be this way. What the hell  did I do? Wait… I found powder in my drink.. It didn’t taste like champagne.. NEPTUNE! I swear I will murder him when I find –

My anger was washed away when everything blacked out.