001 : BACK TO SCHOOL

The alarm was ringing in Jennie's bedroom. She was awake from sleep. Her hands take something on the side. The phone is reached and glanced at a glance. The door was knocked three times.

"Yes, omma! I'm awake!" answer Jennie. Immediately afterward, Jennie's room door opened. Her mother saw Jennie still lying down on the bed. "Omma still does not believe me?" Jennie woke up lazily.

"I don't mean to disbelieve you. You've made a lot of mistakes. I need to see Jennie's movements," Mrs. Kim replied. Her hands hugged the body. Her eyes were slightly sharp towards Jennie.

Jennie sighed. She has been arrested for many times by omma and appa and teacher because she is skipping school. There's a reason why she doesn't want to go to school.

Bullied. Jennie looked at her in front of the mirror. She pulled the shirt up to reveal his belly. There was still a wound due to being beaten by Mina using a belt at school.

'When I can survive like everyone else? Why do they like to bully me? Why?' said Jennie in her heart.

The chair next to Jennie's seat was pulled to sit. "Hey, Kim Jennie!" Jennie's book was hijacked. At that time, Jennie was doing homework.

"Mina, I'm doing homework." Jennie tries to retrieve her book.

"No way!" Mina mocked her. She quickly got up from the seat and ran with Jennie's book.

"No, bring back my book!" Jennie screamed. Mina ran up the corridor. "Mina! Mina!" Call Jennie.

Mina stopped and turned toward Jennie. She smiled cynically while showing Jennie's book by making a cute style.

"Mina! Do not ... ah!" Jennie fell on her knees.

Some students are in the vicinity of Jennie, laughing badly at Jennie. "Next time, if you want to walk, please use your eyes on it!" said one of them.

"My knee pain ..." whispered Jennie alone. Suddenly she felt the skirt of her back, wet.

"Jennie-ah, did you urinate here?" Tzuyu closed his nose as if it smells bad. Her hand held a bottle of water with orange juice.

"Hahahahahahaha !!!"