part 13

People were running from the building while the fire continued  to spread

People were running from the building while the fire continued to spread. Bel arriving was shock to see such fire. " vish was right, he was in danger." She says before running to the entrance.

Someone stopped her saying it's too dangerous and that she could die. Bel nudge her hand causing the stranger to let go. " mind your own business and call the fire department" she says before running inside.

 " mind your own business and call the fire department" she says  before running inside

With her snake power, she was able to find his apartment number. She made her way inside, calling his name. But it was no use, he couldnt hear her. She winced and held her waist, feeling pain " mahir" she shouts in tears

Going up the stairs she noticed an entrance blocked by the collapse door. She peeks in searching until her sight landed on a figure lying on the floor. " MAHIR!!" She cries

 " MAHIR!!" She cries

elsewhere

Sumitra lighting candles stops when the one she made for mahir was blown away. Worried, she grabs her phone and calls mahir number. She tried couple of times and when it went straight to voice, she ran upstairs to inform her husband.

Andy sleeping was startled by sumitra. He asked her what was wrong, and she inform him about mahir in trouble. Andy sitting up asks her how she knew that. And she hesitate at first before crying " the candle I light up every night for him, it never blows away except for today."

" candles....I see" he says " sumitra maybe your under stress because of what happened to him at the hospital"

Sumitra shook her head " Andy this is serious, he could be in danger. His not answering his phone"

Andy sigh " ok ok...how about this, you get some rest and tomorrow we will visit him ok....ok" he says before laying back down

Sumitra says in head, oh lord please dont take him away from me

Meanwhile

Mahir was laying on the floor injured. somehow the wooden ceiling fell ontop of him causing him to loose conscious for a while. He tried lifting his head, but his body wouldnt move. Something had landed on his foot and now he was stuck.

Mahir wonder if this was it for him. He had so many things he still didnt accomplished like expanding his business, taking his home overseas and having a family. Speaking of family, bel image cross his mind. He repeats her name. If I knew this would be my last time seeing her , I would have tried to make her like me instead of fighting my own feelings for her.

An image of her crying was implanted in his head. Mahir became emotional, he says if I ever survive I will make sure I carved my name so deep into her heart that the only person she will ever think of is me.

He stop thinking when felt someone lift him. Still going unconscious and out of consciousness he look down to see a tail wrapped around him. ( what is this?) He thought. He looks up to see a blurry bel. He chuckles and smile ( I must be loosen it) he thought before falling completely into the darkness.

( few hours later)

Bel now in the safety of her home, was letting mahir rest. When she had came she panicked so much seeing the burns on his legs and body. She had quickly ran down stairs to grab her first aid kit to help take care of his burns. When she came back, she applies some alcohol on his burns causing him to sit up and grab her hand.

She wince when she felt the squeeze. " M...Mahir...it hurts" she had said

Realizingwhat he was doing, he let go an apologize. She understood that he must have been in a lot of pain. Luckily she had usherd him back to sleep after convincing him that his burns needed to be treated and the only way was to apply alcohol.

Downstairs, bel was thankful that vish wasnt home, because she would never had let this go. But she wondered where she went so late.

Elsewhere

Vish with her lover explained what happen

Vish with her lover explained what happen. Vikrant stood up " how did this happen. Who would dare to try to kill him "

" I dont know, could be someone who hates mahir. After all that family has lots of enemies "

Vikrant turns to her " mahir is essential to our plan, we cant let him die.....not yet anyway. We have no choice but to protect our enemy and kill whoever is a threat to him."

Vish nods in agreement .