part 9

Mahir in his office couldnt concentrate. Something was a miss. He tried going back to checking some documents, but his hand wouldnt stop shaking.

Suddenly bel appears in her snake form. She hiss while calling him. Mahir moved his chair back...surprise to see her naagin form.

She moves closer, causing him to jolt from his seat and move to the other side of his desk. Bel says " why are you afraid. I'm  your wife, I wont bite you"

Mahir stutters " y..y ..your n..n..not my wife. Your a naagin"

Bel smirk and transform to her normal form " now do you believe me honey"

He shook his head saying no. Just than his phone rang, he look towards it and grabs it.when he  looks back, bel was gone. He searches around the room , but no wife. " thats strange, I was sure she was here" 

(Home)

Bel pacing back an forth was talking on the phone to someone. She says " last night I almost kill my husband. He even saw my naagin form. What should I do? This is worse from the time I was mating."

The voice on the other end says " how did it happen?"

" I dont know... one minute a shaman came and something was thrown in my face and the next I'm seeing and hearing him everywhere."

The voice pause for a second before speaking " I think I've heard of something like that. I will check and get back to you"

" please do, I dont want to have my husband blood in my hand."

( past)

After many days on doing mahir paper works. He was finally waking up. The doctor said mahir should be back on his feet by tomorrow and discharge.

Sumitra thank him before turning to bel " I see your not as dumb as I thought. Here... I need you to go an get mahir favorite fruit which is at the farm. That's the first thing I want him to eat once his awake." She says before looking at bel " you can do that right?"

Bel was irritated with sumitra constantly demanding stuff from her. While sumitra back was towards her, she half way transform, all while thinking to bite her. The thought about it made her tongue  stick out

As soon as sumitra turns bel transform to her human form. " what are you waiting for?...go" she says

( The hidden cave)

Someone says " it would seem that our leader got herself into a predicament. "

Vikrant says " yes indeed, an I believe it will be in our favor "

Vish goes  behind vikrant who was sitting down. She hugs him from the back. " how so?"

Vikrant meditating says " theirs a rule that states if a naagin mates a human, she loses all title and power over the clan. And she will be banished."

Vish remembering that smiles " so we have to make sure that she falls head over heels with mahir enough to let her accept the mating."

Vikrant nods he holds her hand " your a friend of hers, so you will have to support her decision  and encourage her."

Vish blush " what kind of friend would I be if I didnt support my dear friend"

(Farm)

Bel greets the farm owner, she explain the reason for her visit and the lady showed her where the fruit was. Apparently mahir likes the really fresh fruits grown from a tree.

The woman says " take as much as you want, it should be enough for him."

Bel thanks the woman and looks up at the tree. It was taller than her that's for sure. She knew she couldnt use her naagin power yet. Especially when theirs people around, so she chose to act normal.

On her tippy toe she tries to reach for the fruit. Each time she tries she fails. It wasnt helping when the sun hits her eyes. And some flower petal blowing in her direction.

Trying again, she struggles to reach when suddenly she felt herself being lifted. Confused, she looks down to see mahir holding her knees while looking at her...smiling.

" you?" Bel says " what are you doing?" She asks

Mahir smiling says " helping you ...cant I at least do that for the one who saved me"

Bel told him to put her down, she starts struggling. She says " your still not well, your only going to make your condition worse."

Mahir says " is that concern I hear, I thought you didnt like me"

Bel not knowing what to say, starts wiggling her body. Mahir told her to stop moving, but she doesnt listen.

Mahir hands loosen causing bel to fall ontop of him. Bel hair falls on his face while lifting her head.

They both had an eye lock, in which mahir smile became wider.