part 7

Sumitra didnt stutter. She repeats again " who are you? And how do you know my son"

Bel says " I'm mahir new assitant "

Sumitra was skeptic, " my son would have inform me about you"

Bel at this moment wish mahir would wake up . She didnt want to explain to his mother about owen her son money .

" I'm sure he did mam"

Sumitra observing bel frown at her choice of wear. She wonder if the girl came from a poor family. She recall earlier on how bel was leaning too close to her son. Is she really my son assitant or is their something more, she thought. I'm not surprise, my son is rich, handsome and smart. If she thinks she will waltz into his heart than she will have to remove her.

Bel nervous says she will take her leave. sumitra stops her. " what's the hurry, I'm sure my son has plenty of work he hasnt finish. And since your here to assist, I will need you to bring me all of the paper work dropped in his office."

Bel mouth gap, she wonders if sumitra was actually serious. When she said no more ...bel left all while grumbling and calling mahir names.

Few hours later bel came back with a heavy book. She slams it on the mini table and look at her. Sumitra holding her son hand told her to work on those paper work. Bel wanted to argue back, but held her tongue. What did I get myself into, she thought.

Unbeknown to her sumitra was smirking. Let's see if your illiterate or not.

(Present)

Mahir feeling his whole body being squeeze, open his eyes to see a huge snake wrapped around him and his neck. He screamed causing him to wake up and sit up. He looked to see his wife coming in with Her beautiful smile and luscious hair. " good morning , you slept longer than I expected" she says

" bel...what time is it?"

" evening...I tried waking you, but you wouldn't wake up"

" shoot...i have an appointment today" he says getting up in a hurry.

" why?is it about the dream you wont tell me about"

Mahir stops to look at her pouting. He smile finding it cute how shes upset over the fact that he wont tell her.

Coming close he pulls her cheeks playfully. " once I figure out my dream I will tell you...ok"

" yeah yeah... you know i could just tell you. I'm good at these stuff"

Mahir shook his head thinking. You cant know about me thinking you might be a snake. He kiss her forehead. But bel wasnt satisfied. She points to her lips and he shly kiss her. Bel smirk in the kiss and wrap her hands around his neck. They kissed for a bit before letting go for air.

" so you still want to go to that appointment " she asks

It was a very tempting idea for him to just stay home and romance with his wife, but he just cant get over his suspicion. The dream means something. It just had too, ever since he married her. " I'm sorry bel... but this is very important. We can continue after I get back"

He let go of her and put his suit jacket on before leaving. Bel wonders if she should follow him, but decides not too.

( therapist)

Mahir is scene sitting with the professional. The women advice him to lay down on the couch and feel comfortable. She asks if their talk the last time helped him. He says no, " ever since that day I've been getting these dreams hinting that my wife is a snake. Its ridiculous...right." he half laughed

The therapist jot down notes " hmm... do you believe she is"

Mahir thought about it. " I dont know, but it does explain her unusual behaviour"

" and what kind of behavior do you mean?" She questioned

Closing his eyes , he recall bel locking herself in the room for many hours, her skin almost unhuman like, feeling something crawling on his legs and her disappearance at night. He explains all of this to her.

" sir...I think your just stressed.  Its common for a women to take long to get dress."

Mahir shook his head " I'm  telling you its unusual" he says sitting up

The therapist  told him he should go home and rest. She says he probably watch too much of the naagin  series.

Mahir says in his head , I dont even have time for TV. But if what shes saying is true, than maybe I will take her advice. He got up and thank the lady before leaving. Once he was gone, vish transform to herself she says "

your sweet bel should be going through some changes now" she laughs

" I happen to sent someone after her. Now you watch bel, see how we destroy your happy life." She smirks

(House)

Bel doing the dishes heard the door unlocking. She turns and start running,  thinking it's her lover. The door opens and in walk in a shaman. One of the snake tamer. Bel, backs away. The snake tamer throws something in her face causing her to scream.

He grab his flute and starts to play the song. Bel terrified asks who sent him and how did he get the key to their condo. The man moving closer didnt respond. Bel trying to control her transformation ran upstairs. Before she could get their, she fell.she looks down to see her legs turning into her tail.

Horrified, she tried going up the stairs. The men moved closer, weakening bel. Bel prayed for help. With the small strength she had , she lifts her tail and swung, hitting the man. When she did that , his flute drop.

Bel seeing her legs coming back, ran in her room and lock the door. She walk to her dresser and look at herself. Her face glowing on and off. She close her eyes to concentrate. That didnt last long when she heard the sound again.

Unbeknown to bel, mahir was on his way up to the house, when he saw the door open he enters in panick. He calls for bel, but couldnt find her. He went upstairs and shook the handle, when he realize it was locked he calls her name.

" bel!" He says " open up. ..are you alright"

Bel in the room still trying to control her form panicked.