Mornings and Sex

Mornings and Sex

Kayden's P.O.V
I wake up to aching, my chest feeling heavy. My eyes peel open to morning light. It's not bright, but bright enough to light my horribly dirty room. I yawn, stretching and sitting up. I listen closely to hear the tv blasting loudly on the western channel. Good he won't hear me. Standing from my bed, my chest screams in pain from hitting the edge of the tub. Groaning, I walk over to my cabinet and grab the bottle of Advil. Taking three I swallow them dry and sit on my bed. I grab my laptop and open my messages. I go to my PARTY BITCHS group chat and send a message;

Who wants to come over and get freaky! I'm bored as hell and my dads drunk as fuck!

I send the message and smile, turning towards my window. The best way to let out some anger and sadness is through sex. It's easy, fast, and feels good. Plus it stops my urge to do- other things. I open the curtain too see the boy next doors white board. In very neat hand writing it says,

"How was your night?"

The message made me smile in sadness. If only he knew what happened here. In these old walls, where every day was a challenge and every morning was another day of survival. My computer dinged and I looked to see a message from a girl named Heather.

"Joey and I are bored. Wanna spice up our relationship with a threesome?" Heather asked, putting a winking face on the end. Usually threesomes aren't my thing because I don't wanna add to the pansexual stereotype but I'm also really horny so a threesome it is! I texted back for them to come over now. In the meantime I wrote another message to my "attractive from what I can see from the window" neighbor saying, "utter shit but thanks for asking".

Grabbing the lube and condoms, I put them on the desk and wait patiently for them to come. Looking out the window, I see that pretty neighbor has put up another message and was looking my way.

I went over to the window to read his newest note, "why was it bad?"

I looked at his message with curiosity. Does he actually care or is he just asking? Suddenly the window opened and Heather and Joey climbed in, my message about my night falling out the window. Heather and Joey waste no time, Joey coming to my back and Heather to my front. Joey kisses the back of my neck while Heather starts with my mouth, kissing fast and with no passion what so ever. My mind was instantly turned into jelly as Joey grabbed my neck with his hand, squeezing just a little and biting my ear. I moaned into Heathers mouth as she finished and turned her attention to my neck. In my foggy haze of sexual pleasure I noticed my neighbors window curtain closed, with his note taken down.

——————
Asher

I was waiting for my neighbors new message, hearing the screams of Marianna and Camilla fighting in the other room. That house is interesting to say the least. I'm sure he's being abused in some way by his father. I can just tell. I wish it wasn't true but I hope it's nothing super serious. Yawning and rubbing my eyes, I turn towards the window to see two people climbing up the rickety red ladder as the boy is staring at my note. I didn't know he has sibling, although they look nothing alike. As they climb through his window his older note flies out, swaying from side to side and dropping softly onto the ground. I look up from the paper to see the girl and the boy kissing him like they are starved or something. They are clearly not siblings. Scowling and turning away from the window, I slam my curtain closed and march out of my room and down the hall. Ameila sticks her head out of her room as I stomp down the stairs to the fridge. I got out a water bottle, taking a large gulp and smacking it back into the counter. Camila, Marianna, and Amelia stick there heads out front behind the walls of the kitchen, watching me seethe for no apparent reason. I don't even know why I'm mad I just feel angry right now.

They all look at me weirdly before Marianna asked me a question. Well not really a question more just a statement, "I've never seen you this angry before."

"Well he's not really angry more just seething" Marianna stated.

"Pinning." Camila said. I stared at the three of them before taking another sip of water. Putting the bottle back in the fridge I went into the living room. "Brother can we ask you something?"

I turned to look at the twins and Amelia giving each other looks of acknowledgment. I stared at them confused before Marianna stepped forward. "We were just wondering because we've been getting mixed signals and you've never had a girlfriend so we were wondering if maybe you were possibly...gay?"

The feeling of shock this strong was something I've never felt before. I know they would all accept me I know they would. Mom accepts Leo and The girls all love him. I just, don't want to come out. I'm not ready. I looked at all the girls faces, they knew the answer. They all know but I still didn't want to say it out loud. I sat down on the coach and turned on the tv, deciding to ignore their question entirely. I changed the channel to the my little pony equestria girls, which instantly made Marley and Ashley run down stairs. The attention was taken off me and onto the colorful girls with ears and tails.

—————
Kayden

Joey finishes inside Heather while she finishes sucking me off. These two are crazy. They have the stamina of a horse and the speed of a cheetah and will not stop until they are satisfied. I collapsed on the bed feeling full and kinda gross, not as good as I usually do. Heather quickly goes to my bathroom, probably to clean up while Joey grabs the tissues out of the tissue box and wipes himself clean faster. Taking a deep breath, I collapse on my chest on the bed, taking in a deep breath. A hear quick squeak of my bed and the dip next to me as I see Joey sit down.

"Thanks dude you always know how to spice things up." Joey laughed, putting on his shirt. I looked from his chest to his abs as he slid the shirt on. He's attractive, strong build but very white. Nothing wrong with that but I usually go for darker men. His hair is long and brown, now messy from the copious amount of fingers that ran through it. Heather is just as pretty and maybe even prettier. She's a thick queen, beautiful thighs and very creamy coco skin. Her hair is short and dark brown. Her eyes are a stunning green. I'd definitely date her over Joey but whatever. As my eyes drift closed, I feel a hand travel near my face. My eyes shoot open to see Joey putting his hand in my hair and placing his hips near my face.

"Woah Joey I'm done! You have to be done too there is no way you can keep going after that." I stayed, sitting up quickly.

"Quiet I just want to see what a mans mouth feels like on my dick." He started quickly, shoving my face near his crotch. I sat up, trying to put my hands on his chest so he would get away but I was sitting and he had the height advantage. He pushed my head against the wall next to my bed and got on his knees, forcing me to face his now erect cock. I wanted to scream but no one would help me. Heather might come into the room but she'll just think it's time for round eight. My dad definitely won't help me, if anything he will kill me right here and right now with an icky cock in my mouth. It was all up to me. I quickly got my foot out from under me and kicked straight up, hitting his crotch with my knee. He doubled over in pain, falling off the bed. I quickly grabbed a pair of gray boxers and a white T-shirt and slid them on before running towards my window. Joey grabbed my foot but I kicked him off quickly right as Heather came out of my bathroom. I didn't get to see her reaction as I quickly climbed through the open window and down the ladder. I took off in a sprint towards hot neighbors house and knocked on the door.