Bullies and Lockers

Bullies and Lockers

Kayden's POV

When my alarm went off for school the next morning, my face and stomach were throbbing with pain. But I normally wake up like this so I'm kind of used to it by now. At least it's Friday. Grabbing the first thing that was in my view, I grabbed a pair of nike black sweats, a baggy white tee shirt and a blue and black flannel to go around my waist. Running a hand through my hair, I grab my school bag and my old ass iPod and leave out my window. And yes, I live in a crumby old two story house so when Zayne came over one day, we bolted a ladder to the side of my house to avoid all contact with my dad. Successfully making it down without falling, I fist pump the air in celebration and start my walk to school. Luckily, my walk is not to far. Living in Berkley California has it's perks and disadvantages. California is pretty accepting of the lgbtq+ community but, it's really close to the college, so all the hot college boys are just out of my reach. Finally seeing the school in view, I see Zayne impatiently waiting for me to arrive. I snuck up behind her and tasered her sides, making her squeal and jump.

"Kayden! You scared the living shit out of me!" She yelled at me as I fell on the floor laughing.

"I'm sorry it was just to perfect!" I kept laughing, wiping my tears from my eyes. Before I could control my laughter, Zayne's eyes went wide and she grabbed my face rather violently, making me wince from the bruise under my eye.

"He punched you!" She yelled quite loudly, causing me to shush her.

"Not so loud!" I scolded her. She sighed and let go of my face.

"I'm going to drive you to and from school now and your staying at my house as long as you can okay!" She stated, I just nodded my head and we entered the school. At school, everyone knows who I am. I'm the school whore. I've probably slept with everyone. Girls and Boys. And before you say I'm Bi, I'm Pansexual thank you very much. Everyone wants to either get with me or be me and to be honest, I'm okay with that. I'm to scared to actually be in a real relationship with the way my parents turned out. So I walked down the hallway with my head held high even though I'm sure the latest gossip of me having a one night stand with our schools quarterback was being passed around. Zayne hates that I sleep with a lot of people but she doesn't comment on it. So she just rolled her eyes at me when I winked at a group of girls clearly eyeing me down. But today was totally ruined when I saw one of the members of the basketball team shoving a small twink against a locker. This totally goes against my statement earlier about Cali being accepting and I hate being wrong. I trudged over to the jackass, ignoring Zaynes pleases to not interfere. But I can't stand and watch someone from my community get beat up. I walked over there as sassy and intimidating as I could as I tapped him on the shoulder. The big jock turned around and dropped the kid when he saw who it was. The boy mouthed a 'Thank you' and ran away. I recognized this to be Hayden Johns, one of the many benchwarmers of the basketball team. I smirked, this should be a easy hit and run.

"You have nothing better to do than pick on the poor kid? Why don't you go back to bench warming you jackass." I said smugly, a big Cheshire grin spreading across my face.

"Get lost fag." He stated rudely, getting all up in my business. Once the lovely "F" bomb was dropped, everyone started looking our way. I just took another step closer, not scared by his six one height to my five four height.

"If I remember correctly, you've slept with me once before because you said you needed to relieve yourself because no girl would have sex with you. So I don't know who your call-" Before I could finish my amazing comeback, I felt his fist connect to my face and I stumbled back into the lockers behind me. My bleach white hair fell into my face as I sat on the ground with my back against the lockers. Zayne instantly ran over to my side. Turning into the furious beast that she is, she kicked Hayden right where the sun don't shine, causing him to fall over.

"If you ever touch him again, not only will I cut off your balls, I'll cut off your dick and shove it down your throat." She yelled, picking me up and walking to our next class. After she put me in my seat in the empty class room, she grabbed a fist aid kit and applied some cream to the other side of my face.

"You are so stupid! You could have done that in a civil matter but instead you had to make a big scene and make fun of him! Seriously Kayden!" She scolded me, dabbing my bruise with the cream.

"It wouldn't be as fun if I did it the civil way." I stated and she gave me an angry face. She kept cleaning my wound, the occasional flinch here and there but I'm okay.

"I love you but god damn you need to stop flunkin everything up." She sighs, putting away the first aid kit, finally the bell for first period rang and we all sat down in our desks as the rest of the students filled in. Junior year isn't hard, but it's definitely not easy. I just hope I can survive because if anymore people get bullied I might not make it.

--------
Good old Kayden protecting the community!
~Lo ;)