Glass

Chad was disappointed when Sonny didn't come the next day as she had promised. He assumed that she had forgotten, but when she didn't appear for another three weeks he began to get concerned. Was she blowing him off? Was that what this was?

Another week then passed by and he gradually got more upset. Then, on Monday, he finally saw her. He was passing by the So Random! set, on his way to the cafeteria when he saw her. She was sitting on a bench just outside of the prop house observing the cast as they talked. Specifically, Zora Landcaster- the 12-year-old girl with spiky brown pigtails and the strangest one in the show.

Sonny's chin was rested in her palm, a sad twinkle in her eye as she watched the younger girl jumping up and down in glee. A smile stretched up her face as she observed Zora's happy mood. He found this odd and wondered if this was why she hadn't been around lately. He walked over to her and took a seat next to her, "What are you doing?"

The brunette yelped in surprise and fell off her seat. He offered his hand down to help her up, but she only glared up at him and pulled herself up.

"Correction- what are you doing?" Sonny countered, "You scared me half to death."

He just shrugged in return, "So, what're you doin' Munroe?"

The brunette shook her head, mind elsewhere as she ignored the teenager and walked away towards the Commisionary. Truthfully, Chad wanted to go after the girl but thought better of it. She would come back when she was ready for him.

But the question was...why did he care so much about one specific girl?

There were plenty of other women out there that he could be talking to. Ones that would be ecstatic to be noticed by the famous Chad Dylan Cooper. This one though...she seemed more fed up at him compared to his lovesick, adoring fans. This situation felt so unfamiliar to him.

He didn't see Sonny for another two days. She seemed to like to disappear a lot, Chad noticed.

He had just finished wrapping up his last scene when he saw something out of the corner of his right eye. A certain brunette had her head poked halfway through the door and was waving up at him. Chad smirked and walked his way over to her, leaning against the doorframe as he stared into her lovely brown eyes.

"Well hey there Munroe." He greeted, "Wasn't expecting to see you today."

"Yeah?" The brunette countered, a smile on her face, "Well a promise is a promise. I said I'd come back and say hi."

"Hate to break it to you, but that promise expired about four weeks ago."

"No." She argued, stepping forward, "I never said I'd come, I said maybe."

"Fine." He rolled his eyes, "I guess I'll let it go. Just this once."

"Oh, you're so kind Chad." Sonny said sarcastically.

He chuckled, "So, why don't you and I go to the Commissionary? I could talk the lunch lady into getting you a Lobster."

"Uh, no thanks. I'm allergic to any type of crustaceans."

"Lamb, then?"

"I'm a vegan."

"Okay, then how 'bout a salad?"

"I'm not hungry, but thanks for the offer."

"You know, most girls would drop everything to hang out with me."

"Yeah, well I'm not like most girls. I actually have better things to do then talk to you."

"Better things than hanging out with me, America's Chad Dylan Cooper?"