PART 5

Your POV:

"NO JELLAL!!!" I yelled as I was falling down from the top of the tower. I then  fell into the water, making a very big splash.

Grays POV:

The gang and I saw a big splash that hit the water, and I didn't know what caused it. Im worried for Erza and Natsu, but I know that they'll survive. Cause, Natsu's stupidity vs. The world, Natsu's stupidity will defiantly win. When we got back to the shore, we saw Erza and Natsu. So everyone ran to them, and I spotted someone else on the beach. I saw that it was the girl I fought earlier. Milliana, block head and the other one (sorry I forgot the name!) Ran to the passed out girl, shouting, "Y/N! Y/N!" I gasped inside to hear her name. I really missed her, we were so close when we were still little. She saved my life, and when I first saw her.... I kinda liked her. "Hey Gray.... Are you alright?" Lucy asked "Uh... Yeah..." I answered

Your POV:

I heard people screaming my name. I sat up to see my former colleagues. I stood up, shaking their hands off me "I am not Y/N! She is just a slut! So I killed her remember?!" I yelled in anger. Then Erza, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and the stupid looking blue haired girl showed up. I quickly took my most strongest swords, and prepared to fight. Then I remembered that I have magic to make people forget about me. But I was stopped by Erza holding both my hand, "Don't worry, we will not hurt you Y/N..." She said in a sincere voice, I then harshly shook her off "LEAVE ME ALONE! IF YOU WOULDN'T BE SUCH AN ANNOYING PERSON THEN BROTHER JELLAL WOULDNT BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!!" I yelled with anger, and I felt that tears were running down my cheeks, I then wiped them off, and I teleported to the guild my business supports.

Erza's, Natsu's, Lucy's, and Grays POV:

What...... Just...... Happened?????

+++++ TIME SKIP TO THE GMG ++++++

Your POV:

I was preparing for the Grand Magic Games, I was one of the people who participated. And its because Sting wouldnt want me to only watch the game, I really could say no, but he was so annoying that I have to, plus the master wants me to join too, because I'm a level 90 wizard saint. We were at our booth, and across, I could see Fairy Tail, and Gray was in it.  Master said that I have to join 'hidden' and again Sting was annoying me, but Rogue was another one who was so annoying so I'd have to join. The announcer announced the players for the game, and I heard that Gray was going to join, but I didn't mind it, I was just focused on winning. I still have a rage on Fairy Tail, I loved Jellal so much, even though he sometimes treats me badly. We entered the arena,  right after the announcer told us his to play ' hidden' I quickly had a plan in my mind. I climbed on top of the highest building, and camouflaging myself. 'Hahaha...' I laughed inside, because Gray is so clumsy. When I saw everyone, I summoned all my swords and I harshly attacked everyone, giving me the advantage. "Wow! Y/N is great at this!" "Of course! She's an level 90 wizard saint! The strongest of them all!" "And she's a very famous girl. She's the CEO of an entertainment entertainment and catering business. She supported the Grand Magic Games" "Isn't her brother Jellal Fernandez?" The announcer said. I clenched my fist, and went back to the booth. "Great Job Y/N!" Sting congratulated me, but I didnt mind it. "Are you alright Y/N?" He asked, I looked up, and I said "I'm alright" and I still have tears flowing down my cheeks. Sting held my cheeks, and wiped off my tears. "Its alright, I'm here for you..." He sweetly said as he hugged me. Then I saw flashes of light, I broke the hug to see some paparazzi taking pictures of us. "Y/N, tell me your relationship with Sting Eucliffe?" "Are you a couple?" People asking me "No comment" I loudly answered, then I teleported to the very back of our booth, then I chilled there. And eventually I fell asleep. I then woke up to some shaking. I saw that I was on someone's back, I then noticed that the person carrying me has blonde hair. 'Sting' "Hey, where are we?" I asked "Were actually heading back to our rooms, you were asleep, so I carried you" Sting said "Thanks..." I embarrassly said, I then held on to Sting, wrapping my arms around him. "You know Sting... Even though you're so annoying, you're always there for me... And I appreciate that..." I informed, then there was some awkward silence. "Hey... You know... It's almost our friendaversary..." I again informed "Oh... Yeah.." he awkwardly said and when we got to our rooms, we quiet and peacefully slept.

+++++++++++ NEXT DAY ++++++++++++

Your POV:

I woke up the earliest, and Ieft for the arena. But when I got there, I saw everyone was already there.  I walked up to Rogue "Hey, where's Sting? " I asked, as I held Rogues shoulder "He's competing for the third game, and he's an embarrassment..." he replied, then I walked near the side of the booth, and I saw Sting. And he's about to puke... "Uh......." I awkwardly stated
And when he finished, I just sat down. He came up to me, sat down beside me, and he put his head on my shoulder. I then quickly stood up and I brought him to the clinic, when I was about to come back to our booth, and I passed Lucy and Erza, but they just passed me, I wish if I could grabbed that time to strangle both of them at the same time, but I kept my cool. When I got up I saw something unexpected.....