A furry situation

●Writing prompt: fuzzy●

As Karma walked passed the stores on main street, he couldn't help but sigh at all th Christmas deals. Buy this half off! Our products are sure to bring the holiday cheer to your celebration! We're selling all our pet dogs really cheap, so that they can have some holiday fun with you!  ...actually, that last one didn't seem to bad.

Now, Karma was a cat person, but he still thought dogs were one of the cutest things on the planet. Much, much cuter than girls were, at least. 

He stepped into the shop, amazed at how many dogs were wriggling and playing on the floor. It was almost as if they were screeming, 'hey, come love me!'

What really intrigued him, however, was the little-no, tiny, fluffy puppy sitting quietly in the back of the room. It had to be one of the most adorable things ever, and Karma marched right over and knelt down next to it.

"Hello there, little  guy," he said, smiling. The dog yipped and ran circles around, and Karma had to bite his lip to hold back an 'aww'.

It's fur was silky soft, a sign that it had been groomed recently. It was covered in blue merle spots, and it's little eyes sparkled, and that was when Karma decided that it was now his child and he loved it. An employee passed by, and Karma thought that it was a perfect opportunity to ask about the price of said dog.

"Excuse me, sir, how much for the dog? "He had asked so nicely, and the employeealmost didn't want to tell him the news.

"Uhhhh...well, it's on sale for zero cents." He scratched the back of his neck, not quite sure how to answer the question. 

"And how many dollars would that be, exactly?" The employee turned his head, not wanting to see the disappointed look on the redhead's face.

"Unfortunately, the dog's not for sale. Too many behavioral issues, complaintsand what not. Sorry to have to tell you that, mister." Never in Karma's life had he ever related so much to a dog. 

Without thinking, he blurted out that he'd buy the dog, even at full price. No matter what behavior problems it had, he wouldn't return it. Honestly, he felt a lot like a ten year old begging their oarents for a pet, swearing they'd take responsibility,  while in the end, the parent ended up dealing with most of it. Except that had never happened to him, and would never.

The employee shook his head, muttering about how everyone always says that, but nonetheless, smiled, before leaning over.

"Look, I'm not allowed to do this, but I can give you him. But when you want to return him, go to a different store. You know, to trh and not get me fired," he whispered. Karma shook his head eagerly, willing to do whatever (or, almost whatever) it took to get the poor little puppy.

Theg made the exchange, and no, not a drug one, and off Karma went, but now with his new pet dog. Then it hit him.

He didn't know how to care for a dog, and he refused to go back inside and ask for help. No. His pride was to big for that. Way too big.

Oh well, he mused, and find out how eventually. And eventually came to soon. Apparently he had forgotten to purchase a leash, so when he put down the puffball called a dog to unlock his apartment, the.. he ran off. Karma should have expected this, and he was annoyed at all the stares he got while he ran down the street, chasing his dick dog.

As he scanned the street, he failed to notice other people, which resulted in him knocking into someone else. 

"Ow...are you alright?" a voice suddenly called out, and Karma realized that he and another person were both on the ground, presumably because  he hadn't been looking where he was going. 

Karma looked up, gazing at the very pretty person in front of him. But now was definitely not the time to have gay thoughts. 

"Are you alright?" The boy called out again. Karma shook his head; he was about to play therapist with a stranger. Actually, that's jind of what a therapist is... well, no matter.

"No, I'm not okay. I just impulsively bought aa asshole dog because I could relate to it on a spiritual level, but I don't know how to take care of a dog, and to top it all off, he just ran away. So, no, I'm not okay at all."

The stranger chuckled and looked at him quizzically. He stood up, and offered Karma a hand.

"Do you need any help? I'm not doing anything, really, not to mention I run a dog groomers' place, so I might have a few tricks up my sleeve. And it's cold. No one deserves to be searching for their dog when it's this cold."

Karma was pretty sure he hust found an angel. He nodded gratefully, happy to have some help. Especially if it was gonna be this hottie.

They ended up searching for hours, till  the attractive boy-who Karma soon found that their name was Nagisa- found the puppy under the bench of a nearby park. He cooed at how cute he was, before turning to Karma. 

"What's his name?"

Now, you see, Karma hadn't thought that far ahead. 

"Uhhhhh..." Nagisa sighed, obviously getting the message.

"How 'bout Creampuff?"

Karma shook his head vigorously. "Absolutely not. I will not have a pet with such a stupid name." Nagisa huffed.

"Well, I don't care what you'll call him, I'm calling him Creampuff."

"Whatever. We should probably go get a collar and a leash, just so this doesn't happen again."

This time Nagisa energetically nodded his head, and together, they set off to get a leash and other useful things. Once these items were collected,  the collar and leash were quickly clipped onto Creampuff.

Nagisa stumbled forwards occasionally whenever the leash was pulled on, but other than that, things went pretty smoothly for the walk back to Karma's place, where they decided to meet up.

Karma unlocked the door with ease, and in they walked. Nagisa looked around, marveling the interior slightly.

"Sit on the couch and make yourself at home." Was all Karma said as he flopped on the couch, patting the seat next to him.

Nagisa sat down gingerly, still clutchimg the lead firmly in his grasp.

"Nice place." Nagisa commented before lurching forward, falling onto Karma. Creampuff had decided to start exploring the place, and since Nagisa hadn't removed the leash yet, he went with him.

Karma looked up at Nagisa's face, which was red. No. Don't do it Karma. Don't... he could help himself.

"Wow, hadn't realized that you'd fallen for me already.  Or should I say that I pulled at your heartstrings?"

Nagisa's face went even redder at that comment. He looked away, only to turn back to face Karma.

"Did I have the same effect on you?"

●writing prompt: decorated●

"Karma get your tall ass over here and lift me up." Nagisa was clutching the Christmas star in his hand, silently cursing his short size. Karma made a sound of disapproval. 

"Nagisa, the star goes on last. Didn't you know that?"

Here they were, decorating their tree while Nagisa argued that he was going to put the star up, and he was going to do it now.

"Karma, there is no specific order it needs to be in. Now, lift me up." 

He huffed and grumbled about it, but Karma came over and lifted Nagisa placed the star. He put him down, and kissed him lightly. 

"You know, for Christmas,  you should ask for some height."

●writing prompt: ugly sweaters●

"Nagisa,no."

Nagisa was currently trying desperately to convince Karma to wear an ugly sweater. Long story short. It didn't work. 

●OH MY GOD- I'm three days behind on this schedule, and on top of that, these stories suck. Really sorry that they got way shorter in the end, I had to do something and this was all that I could do. Thank you for reading!●

                        -Momo