The cold is great, fight me

Writing prompt: cold

Karma Akabane loved winter. He loved everything about it; the snow, the dripping icicles, the cold air that turned your cheeks and nose red. His birthday was in the winter, so often people assumed that's why he liked it. 

Truth to be told, Karma was never concerned or really thinking about his birthday. He never ignored it completely, like some people, but he didn't really make an effort to celebrate it, either.

But that's enough about his birthday. He never liked to dwell on the topic, so let's talk more about why he liked winter. Karma definitely liked how others tended to leave you alone in the wintertime, because they'd rather be hanging out inside.

Karma could rant on and on about this cold season, but he did have things to do. Such as home economics, a class where they would cook because some of these nimrods apparently didn't know how to do that. He always marveled at how bad some of his classmates were, hell, Terasaka had managed to-yes, it's possible-burn water. It was one of the stupidest things he'd ever witnessed, and you bet he laughed his ass off because of it.

Today, they were making gingerbread houses, because Koro-sensei was a dumbfuck who was obsessed with holidays. Even the shitty ones, that were over used, like Christmas.

They had been divided into small groups of three, and Karma was paired up with Itona and, you guessed it, Terasaka. He groaned, Karma typically was with Rio and Nagisa, the two people he could stand in this class. Therefore, he lasted about two minutes before getting fed up with Terasaka's bullshit. 

Karma stormed out of the class after listening to (and punching) Terasaka, all because he made a snide remark about how 'silly' it was that a guy like himself could cook. Like, bitch, anyone can cook! He shook his head and stomped out, not really in the mood to get a lecture from Koro-sensei about how 'punching people is bad'.

He stepped outside the building, relishing the frigid air that blasted in his face. He sighed in relief as he stepped onto the snowy ground, letting his foot sink to the bottom. Slowly, his shoe started soaking in the snow that his body heat had melted. This is why Karma loved winter. He was about to walk off into the forest that surrounded the 3-E building, when someone called out.

"Karma? You okay?" Nagisa's voice echoed through the empty schoolyard, reaching Karma's ears. He turned around slightly, facing the bluenette so they could carry out their discussion better.

"Yes? Is there something you need? I'm kinda busy right now, so I'd appreciate being left alone."

Nagisa shook his head, shivering as the cold wind blew once more.

"You know that you shouldn't skip, Karma."

"You also Shouldn't be an asshole, yet here we are." He scoffed at his remark. Nagisa knew that Karma was one all for skipping, yet he still tried with all his might to change the redhead's mind. He turned once more,walking iff into the forest. That is, until Nagisa ran and grabbed his arm.

''Dear lord, you really are quite a nuissance. Can one really not leave to deal with there problems without inflicting violence?'' 

Nagisa shook his head. ''No, one cannot. Come on, Karma, be rational. We have math after this, why don't you stick around for that?"

With every passing second, Karma found himself growing more annoyed and wanting to be out and into the woods of 3-E, climbing the trees and shaking the snow onto potential trespassers. He understood where Nagisa was coming fom, but at the same time, Karma was desperately fighting the urge to punch his pretty face, and to tell him to kindly fuck off.

Nagisa's body suddenly jolted, and Karma realized that he was violently shivering from the col. He sighed, he may be in a bad mood but Nagisa obviously was affected greatly by the cold, and they were best friends, Karma didn't want to see Nagisa suffer-at least that much.

He was about to speak up, telling him that he should go inside, but Nagisa beat him to it.

"Jeez, why the frick is it so cold out here!? How on earth can you enjoy this, Karma?"

..........................

710 words

...Okay. I admit, I've already flunked this challenge, but in my defense, my mother grounded me for no apparent reason whatsoever. I'm using a phone right now, hence why the format's different. Not to mention there's no Karmagisa in this chapter at all, so thus will probably be a part two kind of situation. I'll work on getting these out on time, but in till then, please deal with my trash exuses. Thank you for reafing!

                   -Momo