chapter 2

I was completely stunned. He was so incredibly sexy. Those dark eyes, and that smile. Damn. I haven't seen anything that fine since I first met Ian.

I gathered up my thoughts and headed back to my friends. Ian was chatting it up with some blonde bimbo with big boobs, and Mark was whispering I'm Brittney's ear. She was giggling like a school girl. I sat down at the booth. I looked at my friends. They were all coupled up. Even though Ian barely knew the girl, he still managed to find one.

Although that didn't surprise me. Ian has always been able to attract women to him, without much effort. They seem to gravitate to him as if he were a black hole. But I couldn't blame them. He was gorgeous.

His smooth chocolate skin was perfection. And to see him with his shirt off! His abs would put Ryan Lochte to shame. I drool every time we go to the gym together. Yes, it is safe to say I have it bad for Ian. But we have been friends for so long that I wouldn't dare try anything. We might mess up our friendship. And besides, he is very picky. I notice the big boob blonde yell something at Ian and storm of.

"what was wrong with this one?" I asked.

"I asked her was she DTF, and she got mad," he laughed. "I mean honestly, you walk around here half-dressed in December and expect for me not to think you are down for whatever. Bitch please," he said.

"You can be such a pig sometimes. Just because her tits were hanging out doesn't mean she was easy," I said.

"I'm a man. What am I supposed to think,"

I just rolled my eyes at him. Did I mention that he is a jerk?

"You are unbelievable," I said. He puckered his lips at me. God he had nice lips.

I sat and finished my drinks. I was so tired. At a quarter to 1am I called it a night. I said my goodbyes and walked out of the bar. I was walking down the sidewalk to my car when I started to feel a little dizzy. Man. How many drinks did I have?

I didn't realize I was so tipsy. I have to get home quick before I really can't focus. Where are my fucking keys? I began to dig around in my purse. I was looking for my keys when someone walked up behind me. I immediately froze.

"Are you sure you should be driving?" He asked.

I turned to see the same intense dark eyes that I saw outside of the restroom. I stood there gazing, well barely my vision was becoming blurry. Of Shit. I was really drunk.

"I, I am fine," I lied. I wasn't fine. Hell, I felt queasy. But I don't know this guy. I had to make my way back into the bar.

"You don't look fine. You are actually turning green. Shit are you about to...."

And before he could finish, I threw up all over his shoes. I heard him yell and curse in Spanish. I fell down on my knees and vomited some more. I was on fours dry heaving

"That's it I'm taking you home," he said. I started to panic. I can't let this stranger take me home.

"No. I'm ok," I said. I tried to stand, but my head was spinning so much that I fell into his strong arms. He caught me instantly and chuckled.

"You keep saying you are fine, but you can barely stand. I'm taking you to my place around the corner," he said sweetly.

"But I don't know you," I slurred. my head kept spinning. I tried looking up into his face, but all I could see is colors. Everything was so blurry.

"Trust me dear. I won't hurt you," he said. "Come. I will carry you."

"But...," and before I could finish he picked me up bridal style and carried me away.