chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of my television. I don't remember watching it after Shawn left. I slowly opened my eyes.

I was covered up with a blanket. I don't remember covering up. I looked over at my love seat to see my baby sister sitting on it, eating a bowl of cereal and watching TV. What the hell is she doing here?

"I really need to stop giving people a key to my house," I croaked. I smiled at my sister Angela who just rolled her eyes at me.

"Whatever. Did you forget I was coming home today?" She asked.

"Oh I forgot. Winter break already?" I asked as I sat up on the couch.

"Hecky yeah! I'm so glad. I can't wait until June! Graduation baby!"

She was so happy. She attended Virginia Tech. She was in her last year. And she was a damn good student. 4.0-grade average. Editor of the school newspaper. I was so proud of her. She just turned 22 in October. Other than Ian and Mark, she was my best friend.

"So where is Jacob?" I asked.

"Oh, we broke up 2 weeks ago. Haven't you been on Facebook? I changed my status back to single."

"What? You know I do not get on Facebook. And what was wrong with this one?"

"Found out he was bisexual. Couldn't handle the competition if you know what I mean," she said nonchalantly.

Angela is the hottie of our family. She had the perfect body. Long legs, curves for days, green eyes and full lips. She was the only one out of us sisters that was a brunette. Which made her stand out even more.

But she could never stay with one man long enough to have a healthy relationship. But I would have to agree with her reason for breaking up with Jacob.

"Damn. How did you find out," I asked.

"When he asked if we could have a threesome with the cute bartender at the bar. Apparently, he and Jacob had dated a while back. Said it was some of the best sex he ever had," she cringed.

"Your life is always so interesting," I laughed. She seems to always have male drama.

"Apparently your life is becoming interesting," she gave me a sly smile.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well for starters, I got here about Four in the morning. I walked in and saw you half-naked on the couch. Your Leggins were over here. Your Giuseppes were over there. And as far as your panties go, they are missing." She laughed

"He took my panties? I didn't see him take them," I said. Forgetting my sister was still in the room.

"I freaking knew it! You were doing the nasty!" She laughed.

"Well not exactly," I said quietly.

"What do you mean not exactly?"

"Well he only... You know" I was so embarrassed.

"Oh you mean he ate your cookie." She laughed.

"Yes."

"So you didn't Fuck?"

"No. He said he couldn't. Then he said something in Spanish and left," I said. I was still trying to figure out why he left. He wanted it as much  I did.

"He probably left because of that bush you got going there," she said as pointed at the area between my legs.

"Are you kidding me Angie? It's not that bad. Is it?" I asked completely mortified.

"Hell yeah, I'm serious. I had to hurry up and find you a blanket before that thing sprouted legs and walked over to me. Honestly, sis, you need to make an appointment a Philippes quick."

"Shut up Angie. Anyway. Have you told mom you are staying here for break?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. I told her I would see her and dad at dinner tomorrow. But today is a spa day. Call Brittney and I will call Jessica. We are going to get that thing of yours under control. Get up and get dressed. It's almost two I'm the afternoon." She got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Cool. I need a massage in the worst way. Have you talked to Aria?" I yelled towards the kitchen.

"Like two days ago. She still is having trouble coping." She said as she came back into the living room.

"I can't believe Ben cheated on her," I said in disbelief.

"I know. I can't wait for her to get here next Friday. I miss my sister. And she needs us," Angela said as she shook her head. I nodded and got off the couch heading to my bedroom.

Aria is our older sister. She is only two years older than me. She married Ben five years ago and moved to Florida. They just had their first child. A beautiful little boy named Benton. He is six months now.

Last month Aria took Benton to the beach. Ben said he had work to catch up on, so he stayed home. They were having fun at the beach when she realized she forgot to pack diapers. She had never been the type of person to forget things.

She decided to go back to the house. When she walked in, she saw that her husband had his coworker bent over the back of their couch.

She completely lost it. She sat Benton down on the floor, ran to their garage, and came back with Bens golf club. She destroyed the house, tried to hit Ben, and who we now know is Stacy.

Lucky for her, she doesn't have good aim. Ben tried pleading with her, apologizing. That made her even madder. If it wasn't for my nephews cries stopping her, my sister may be in jail for killing them both. Ben grabbed Stacy and left. My sister filed for divorce three days later.

I feel so bad for my sister. She moved away from her family and friends for love. Only to have it taken away. Now she is all alone to deal with this. I wish she was here. We tried to convince her to come back to Indiana. But she refuses. My heart goes out to her.

I couldn't even imagine what she is going through