Christmas Special

Start bij het begin

"Thanks Blake. I have one for you Blake. And for Cy." Led gives her gift to Blake, and its a new book, a manga of Saint Seiya. As for Cy, its photo flipping the middle finger at him.

"Thanks Led." says Blake.

"Yeah Led, thanks." says Cy sarcastically.

"I guess its me now." says Pyrrha, she has a gift for Jaune and Aizen. For Jaune a guide book for fighting, and for Aizen a manga, of Akame Ga Kill.

"Thanks Pyrrha." says Jaune and Aizen nods.

"Me now." says Nora, she gives Ren her gift and one for Tyler, Ren opens his and its the usual thing (I literally have no idea what would Nora give Ren). For Tyler its a locket with their faces as a picture when he opens it.

"Thanks Nora." says Tyler, Ren nods.

"Me, if no one else will go." says Velvet. She gives her gift to Riley, and its a male necklace.

"Thanks." says Riley, Velvet giggles and sits next to him.

"My turn." Coco stands up and hands Lightning her gift. Lightning opens its a series of combat books.

"Thanks." says Lightning.

"I hope you all like it." Paige has three gifts, one for Cy, one for Justin, and one for Cobalt. Cobalt opens it and its a book of creative drawings for his inventions. For Cy its BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, with all the DLC available. Justin has a book for creative weapons.

"Thanks Paige." says Cobalt "But you already gave me a gift."

A month ago

"Please Oz, don't shut down Cobalt's workshop!" Paige begs to Ozpin, she has been going on for 12 hours "He has potential, its his whole life!"

"Stop." says Ozpin "I've been thinking about it... we will not shut down." Cobalt was at the other side of the door and he's happy.

"Thank you." says Paige and she leaves. When Paige closes the door Cobalt hugs her.

"Thank you." Paige hugs back.

"You're welcome." Cobalt realizes what he did and steps back, Paige giggles.

"Um... sorry." Cobalt walks away and his face is red.

Present time.

"Thanks sis." says Cy and Justin has a nod.

"Me!" Sapphire gets her gift and gives it to Rogue. Rogue opens it and its a Fairy Tail manga.

"Thanks." says Rogue.

"Now me." says John, he gives his gift to Ruby. Ruby opens it and its a bunch of homemade cookies.

"Thanks." says Ruby and she puts them in a special cupboard and she eats one of them. Justin stands up and gives his gift to Weiss, Cy and Paige. Weiss sees that its a new necklace for her.

"Thanks." Weiss gives Justin a kiss on the cheek, and they blush. Cy opens it and its a new movie, the movie is named the Villainess.

"Thanks bro." says Cy. Paige opens it and its a new Harry Potter book.

"Thanks." says Paige. Aizen gives his gift to Pyrrha. Pyrrha opens it and its a necklace that matches her eyes and her hair.

"Thank you." says Pyrrha. 

"Me!" says Tyler, he stands up and give his to Nora. Nora opens and its a new mechanism for her weapon. Ten also gave his to Nora, and its pancakes.

"Thanks you two." says Nora. Riley gets his and gives it to Velvet. Velvet opens it and its a better camera for her weapon.

"Thanks." Velvet takes a pic of them. Lightning gets his and gives it to Coco. Coco opens it and its a new pair of sun glasses, she tries and its perfect.

"Thanks." says Coco.

"Follow me Paige, but first, put this on." Cobalt passes a blindfold to Paige. Paige puts it on, andCobalt guides her to the gift.

With Paige and Cobalt

"Where are we Cobalt?" Paige asks.

"Now here we go." Cobalt takes off the blindfold revealing Paige's gift. Paige gasps in surprise as a response. Its her monster ruck, but with some upgrades as it seems, and a cool paint job "What do you..." Paige hugs Cobalt mid sentence.

"I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!" says Paige, and Cobalt is blushing.

"You're welcome." says Cobalt.

Back to RWBY's dorm

Rogue gives his gift to Sapphire. Sapphire opens and its a necklace with a sapphire.

"Thanks." says Sapphire.

"What about you two?" Nathan asks Cy and Yang.

"Oh they will celebrate by themselves." says Ruby.

In the middle of the night

Cy and Yang are now celebrating christmas by themselves. They are on the balcony of the ballroom.

"So Yang, you go first." says Cy. Yang gets her gifts and gives them to Cy. Cy opens them, and one has a memory chip for his weapons, the other costume of Ichigo Kurosaki, with even his Zanpakto.

"Thanks." says Cy. Cy passes his gifts to Yang. Yang opens them, one is a new scarf for her and the other his a new mechanism for her bike.

"Thanks Cy." says Yang with a smile, and Cy smiles back. They then enjoy the moment with each other as there is snow falling.

The End

Merry Christmas my dear friends! And a happy New Year!