When you go blind

I was bored so maked this fast. Please request something because I'm out of ideas!

Apollon:

He would drag you everywhere like always but when you explained you don't like it since you always fear your gonna smack against a wall, he stopped. Now he will carry you on his back. He will keep asking questions about your day or tell you about his to distract you from being blind.

Balder:

He will hold your hand. He will try to seem like he is fine but actually he isn't trusting himself because he knows he can trip any second and he could accidently pul you with him. He will tell you about how the sky looks or which animals are around you two.

Hades:

He was sad at the news because you both loved to look at the stars. Now he will just take you along, put you on his lap and tell you how the stars look. You could imagine it so would smile. When he sees you smile, it makes him smile.

Loki:

You were actually afraid he would leave. But of course he stayed because he loves you. He would have to assure you everyday. He will tell you about the pranks he pulled. You would laugh because you didn't need vision to know that he was re-enacting it all out.

Thor:

He loved rock climbing with you so he was sad. You kept apologizing but he said it was fine. Now both go for walks more. He would hold your hand for comfort and tell you how everything around you two looks.

Takeru:

He would hold your hand. Don't need your vision to know that he is blushing. He would still teach you how to use a sword but more careful. He would try his best to help you by cooking for you and starting baths for you.

Tsukito:

He will read books for you. He will let you pet his bunny anytime you want. He will even skip class just so he can help you.

Thoth:

He will still teach you about stuff. When he is finished, he will kiss your forehead, saying he is proud at how brave you are. You would always smile at it. You noticed he is more around you and telling you that he loves you.

Anubis:

Anubis was confused to why you were always sitting down or not moving. When you explained about your situation, he ran off. He came back with your favorite food and your favorite music. Both would listen to the music while eating. When you danced, he would make sure you didn't hit anything.

Dionysus:

He knew about your suicide attempts in the past when you still had your eyesight, now he was scared you will do it again since you barely smiled. He hide anything sharp like knives, razors and such. When you found out, you kissed him and said you are happy. He said to smile more then. He would say silly things to make you smile.