When he has a nightmare

Just so people don't forget, this is for BOTH genders.

Apollon:

You woke up by him jumping up straight. You just stare at him before asking if he's okay. He shook his head with tears so hug him. Both talked about his weird nightmare. In the end he fell asleep against your chest so stroke his hair.

Balder:

He was moving a lot so woke him up. His eyes had tears in them so wipe them wipe your sleeve. Ask if he is having a nightmare. He nodded so gave him a kiss before hugging him. He explained about it. told him to get more sleep. He nodded. He wanted to lay down but his head hit the wall so laugh. Rub it before giving him a goodnight kiss.

Hades:

He has nightmares a lot. Found out if you just cuddle him and tell him how he did nothing wrong he will be better. You allowed him to wake you up whenever he has a nightmare so you can hug him.

Loki:

He has nightmares about his past sometimes. You woke up to him hugging you really hard. You laugh and ask if he's trying to kill you. He let go fast and said of course not. Were shocked because he was crying. Quickly wipe his cheeks and ask what wrong is. When he said a nightmare, you let out a sigh and hug him around his neck. Playing with the tip of his hairs, saying it's alright now.

Thor:

He is a quiet person so he didn't explain what his nightmare was about, you being a curious person kept asking questions. All he did was nod or shake his head. At the end gave up and just kiss his temple before leaving.

Takeru:

You knew he had a nightmare but he wouldn't admit it. You kept pushing him till he yelled he had one. You laugh and said it's nothign to be shy about. Took his hand and drag him to the living. Put on his favorite movie and got some snacks to go with it.

Tsukito:

You were just back from a party. Saw Tsukito sitting on the side of the bed, looking sad. You quickly crouch down infront of him and ask if he's okay. Rub his knees to comfort him. He explained he had a nightmare. You smile and kiss his cheek saying you brought some food. Both then ate and watched movies to cheer him up.

Thoth:

He barely has any nightmares, or he's just good at covering them up. You woke up because you couldn't feel him. Look around before spotting the bright light from the living. When you arrive, saw Thoth sitting on the sofa, sipping some wine. You ask if something's wrong. He jumped a bit at your voice which confused you because he normally doesn't do that. He just shook his head and pulled you aside him. You didn't question him further and just hug him.

Anubis:

Woke up by him yelling weird words. Groan and ask what. Turn and notice his scared face. Knew he had a nightmare because this happened once before. Ruffle his hair before sitting up. You comforted him by telling him a funny story, and it worked. He soon fell asleep with his head on your stomach.

Dionysus:

He was kissing your neck so ask what wrong is. He said he had a nightmare and needs something to cheer him up. Just kick his leg and said not because he had a nightmare means he can fuck you. He pouted so roll eyes. Gave him a kiss but him being him didn't let you go and went further down your body. Let your mind can take over now~