When he proposes to you

I thought this would be a good last chapter since this is the last scenario chapter.

Apollon:

He took you on a random pegasus ride. He sat behind you. While you were enjoying the view, Apollon pulled up a small box as he opened it, it showed a shiny ring. He just held your waist with his other arm while asking in your ear if you wanna marry him. You were fast to nod so he gave you a quick kiss then did the ring on your finger before he gave you a passionate kiss.

Balder:

He maked you a cake. Which isn't rare so didn't think much of it. But while eating, you bited on something hard so curse and ask what the fuck he put in the cake. Were confused to why Balder just gave you a smile as if he's expecting something. When you got the circle hard thing out your mouth, notice it was a ring. Stare before just saying this is silly. Balder looked so sad and asked if that means no so you quickly yell yes. He was fast to jump on you and hug you tightly. When he asked why your not wearing the ring, yell it's covered in cake pieces. So he cleaned the ring then did it on your finger.

Hades:

Both were arguing about something silly. He suddenly yelled he wants to stay with you forever. So both just awkward stare at each other, trying to figure out what the fuck he just said. He sighed before pulling out a ring from his pocket. He nervously said he wanted to propose another time but he doesn't know what he can or how to. You just syare then chuckle and say this is good enough. He did the ring o your finger then gave you a kiss. As you both kiss, he said he's sorry for arguing so you just chuckle and say it's okay.

Loki:

He threw some glitter bomb on the floor so a lot of glitter went everywhere, blinding you for a second. When you looked again, saw Loki infront of you, grinning while holding a small box with a ring inside. You were still trying to process it all, when you finally got what he's doing, quickly hug him and yell yes. He just smirked, while saying now you both can officially pull pranks together. You just chuckle and say whatever while doing the ring on your finger.

Thor:

You knew he wouldn't ask it so you did. He just shrugged and said if that's what you want. So you awkwardly said he also needs to want it. he just chuckled then said he wants it. You knew he wanted it, because he smiled! So quickly hug him while yelling your so happy. He just hugged back then continued doing what he was doing.

Tsukito:

He gave you your favorite book so opened it to read. Inside was a ring with on the page, "Will you marry me, Y/n?". You just chuckle while saying yes, then said this better be a fake book. So he quickly handed you your real book then gave you a kiss. Both cuddled while reading.

Takeru:

One day, he came to you stuttering out words that you think aren't even in the dictionary. When you ask what he's going on about, he just threw a small box in your face while his was bright red. As you yell at him, he just rolled his eyes then opened the box for you and shoved it in your face. Just stare at the ring then smirk, teasingly asking if he shouldn't ask for something. He just yelled, asking if you wanna marry him. You laugh but at the same time said yes and hug him. He just shakingly did the ring on your finger then huffed, saying to stop grinning so big but he was smiling a lot himself.

Thoth:

He didn't wanna make a scene out of it so during dinner, he just asked if you would want to marry him. You fucking began choking so he quickly patted your back. You just asked what he said so he repeated it. it took you a while to process but then grin and yell yes while jumping on him. He just chuckled and gave you a kiss then both continue eating.

Anubis:

Anubis asked Thoth about marriage so Thoth told him everything he should know. So the next day, Anubis was on his knee with a ring. You were so shocked at what he was doing. But still said yes with a smile so he happy did it on your finger then kissed you.

Dionysus:

He asked while you both were watching movies and getting drunk. You just stared then said sure. He nod then went back to watching the movie. He didn't want to make a scene of it since he knew you wouldn't like that so both just continue watching the movie as if he never asked such a big question. He did say he will get you a ring later but you shrugged, saying you don't really need a ring. So he nod and went back to cuddling with you.