Chapter 57-1. Truth Bites, Rawr!

Start from the beginning

“Huh.” Napailing tuloy si Enzo but didn’t complain. “Do whatever you want, just don’t bother me when you you’re stuck in a flood somewhere.” Hindi sweet si Enzo. Hindi siya ‘yung parang kuya na overprotective. Mas lalong hindi siya ‘yung tipong concern. Usually pa nga, siya ‘yung gumagawa ng isang bigay just coz he also has something to gain.

Enzo stared at Lianne for a moment and had the sudden want to tell her to sit far from him cause her shampoo’s overpowering the smell of the food in front of him. Nasisira tuloy ‘yung lasa ng kinakain niya.

“I’ll just go to my best friend’s place then.” Lianne suddenly declared, stuffing herself with a chicken wing. “Malapit lang ‘yung place niya from here.” 

“Best friend?” Nagtatakang tanong ng binata.

“Yeah, you know her!” Lianne beamed with much energy. “Remember we’re classmates back in high school? You were a nerd back then and she was always copying your home works and asking for your help in biology. You had a crush on her so you tried to ask her out.” Lianne started to giggle. “Pero binasted ka niya. Haha.” 

Enzo’s face darkened as if that memory triggered something unpleasant. “Shut up. I was not a nerd!”

Lianne laughed. As in yung tawang hindi mo alam kung nangaasar o ano. “Hindi raw nerd. Sira!” She playfully smacked him in the arm. “You’re still a nerd who just pretends to be cool.” Medyo totoo naman ‘yung sinabi ni Lianne. Hindi lang halata pero matalino talaga itong si Enzo. He enjoys watching documentaries lalo na ‘yung may kinalaman sa history at politics. He loves to read anything about cars and engines and machines.

“If you’re going you better go now.” Enzo then told her to end their conversation. 

“Do you still want to meet her? Your first crush?” Lianne continued to tease, not wanting it to just end.

Enzo’s eyes were flaring with irritation. “Bahala ka d’yan!” He grabbed a handful of fries and placed it on his plate. Tumayo ang binata at dumiretso sa salas at naupo sa harap ng telebisyon.

Lianne chuckled and shrugged. “Hmm,” She stared long and hard on her phone. Boring asarin ‘tong si Enzo eh, buti pa si Sef madaling mapikon. Cute pa ‘yun kapag naaasar na. Haha. Parang gusto tuloy niyang tawagan si Sef ngayon. Yeah, why not? She should just probably do that now. 

=======

              When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you.
               When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. 
               When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. 
               Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Eleonor Malicsi Dimaculangan

I love hugs. Unang-una sa lahat dahil libre ito ipamigay. At saka, whenever I receive a hug no matter who it came from I feel special and, most of all, I feel loved. Kaya mapapa-anakshutang animales naman kahit sino dahil sa kilig! Aba, laging gulat ng puso ko nang nagising ako at namalayang mahigpit ang pagkakayakap sa akin ng boyfriend kong saksakan ng bango. At hindi lang ‘yan, hinayaan pa talaga niyang gawin kong unan ‘yung braso niya kahit ang dami-dami namang unan dito sa kama.