Not So Secret Santa

"Boys we will go now!"

"Please don't burn the kitchen down again Jisung!" Jisung's parents are screaming from downstairs and soon appears two boys in the stairs, running down to say goodbye.

"It was one time mom. ONE TIME!"

"One time to much for me honey" Mrs Park smiles lovely at her son and turns to Renjun.
"Ooh and Renjun I have prepared the guestroom"

"The guestroom?" Jisung is looking between his friend and his mother.
"Isn't everyone supposed to sleep in the living room?"

"Hm..... Yeah...... I-I just...... Just thought that...... That may-be Mark and Donghyuck....."

"PLEASE DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" Jisung puts his hands up in front of him like a defense.

"But Renjun has right" Mr Park winks at them before walking out to start the car. Jisung can't believe his father just said that about his friends.

"Let me just hope they don't go that far in my house, but please tell them that the Markhyuck ship can sail soon. I have waited to long for it" Mrs Park hug the two boys and walks out leaving them all alone to prepare the house.

"LET'S START THIS!"

~ °° ~
7 Hour later
~ °° ~

Knocks, ringing on the door bell and screaming about being let in is heard through the whole house. Jisung runs to open it will Renjun makes his last touch on the food in the kitchen.

"Took you long enough"

"Mary Christmas to you to Donghyuck" The 5 boys walk into the kitchen their Renjun welcomes them and tell them to take a seat around the table. 3 of them gladly do, but Jeno takes the pot Renjun is holding to help the older with something while Jaemin sneaks behind Renjun to back hug the boy.

"Please, at least let me eat before you three start your threesome"

"You would do the same with Mark if he was cooking food"

"No, I wouldn't. I would have called a fire engine be the kitchen would probably be on fire sooner or later"

"HEY! I'm not that bad" The other 5 boys look at him like he just said the funniest thing on earth and just dig in on the food while Mark continues to complain.

~ °° ~

After the dinner Renjun wants to clean up and both Jaemin and Jeno wants to help him, but Donghyuck has other thoughts.

"You two can live without him for 29 minutes"

"Of course we can"

"Yeah it's not like we like him"

"Good, then you two can cuddle on the couch"

"Why can't you do that with Mark"

"Because first of all, I don't like him and secondly I don't want to talk to him just yet"

"Why?"

"Because it's very awkward" And with that Donghyuck walks into the kitchen, ending the discussion.

"Are they irritating?"

"Yeah, the only thing those two want are to be around you"