Part 2

Jisung opens the door and shows the other 4 boys that they shall be quiet will following him inside. He takes them to the living room there Renjun is texting away on his phone, something that makes both Jeno and Jaemin jealous.

"Who is he texting?" Jaemin mouth to Jisung will pointing at the boy on the couch.

"His friends from China" Jisung mouth back before taking his seat again beside Renjun.

"Who was it?" The older boy ask without taking his gaze away from his phone.

"Look behind you and you will know for yourself" A big smirk appears on Jisung's face when he sees how shocked Renjun gets from seeing his other 4 friends.

"Hi" Donghyuck is the first one to say something and moves closer to the couch to take a seat.
"I haven't seen you around lately, it's nice to finally see you again" Donghyuck takes some popcorn and pops them into his mouth while laying his feet on the table.

"We have a guest over Donghyuck"

"And? He is our classmate, not a fucking prince"

"Language!" Mark warns while showing Donghyuck's feet of the table.

"Like you care" Mark rolls his eyes at the younger boy while he also takes a seat on the couch, pouring some soda into a glass.

"Jaemin, Jeno come and join us"

"Or will you two just stand there" The two said boys look at each other before moving closer to the couch and Renjun, but before they can take a seat Jisung annons that he will go to the toilet.

The truth is that he will go and take the notes he wrote before and he wants at least one of Jaemin or Jeno to sit beside Renjun so something can go forward in this story.

When he comes back is Jaemin sitting on his old seat, an arm placed around Renjun.

"Should we start" Jisung's words makes Jaemin retreat his arm and Donghyuck jumping high after being so into his phone, something that makes Mark worried.

"Start what exactly?"

"I told you I want to play secret Santa" Renjun looks at the younger boy in disbelief, not really believing what he just heard.

"Y-you prom-ised me-me"

"Renjun are you okay?" Jeno ask while showing away Donghyuck from his seat on Renjun's other side so he also can sit beside him.

"No, Jisung prom-ised me to not play it" The nomin couple see the sad Renjun as their chance to actually do something for him so Jaemin takes Renjun's two hands in his and Jeno rubs the boy's back to calm him down.

Renjun is embarrassed from all the skinship and affection he gets, but the warmth and trumping heart he also feels makes him stay still and silent.

"Are you three finished with whatever you three are doing? And please Donghyuck stop texting on your phone!" Donghyuck puts away his phone but not before glaring at Mark.
"Who are you even texting?"

"Not your business!"

"Okay guys stop fighting and let's start this" Jisung takes out the notes and puts them inside a glass.
"Who wants to start?" No one says anything and Jisung just sighs before taking the first note himself. He gives the glass to Jaemin who fast takes a note before placing it in front of Renjun so Jaemin again can take one of Renjun's hands.

All the boys has taken one note each and are now checking who they got, starting to think about what they can give the person they have.

"Everyone knows who they have?" Everyone nods their head to a yes.
"Then let's start this sleepover now! " Jisung jumps up and the other 5 boys look at each other and after the youngest boy who ran away, but soon is back again with blankets and pillows to everyone.

Jaemin makes himself comfortable by resting his head on Renjun's shoulder while holding Jeno's hand and laying them on Renjun's lap. Donghyuck is still texting away on his phone, making Mark nervous. Mark can see how the younger boy rolls his eyes sometimes and lets our deep sighs from time to time.

Throughout all this is Jisung just sitting there in the other end of the couch wanting nothing more than Chenle to be there.