Three girls and a moose pt.1

Start from the beginning

"All except Jade." The perky blond bimbo said at the back.

"Shut it bimbo!" I warned. She smirked at me and looked back at the bubbly teacher.

"Anyway as I was saying. You will have to write a poem about friends or families feelings. Your poems could be about Happiness, sadness, anger, confusion, craziness, worry and something scary. I don't want a short poem, I want a long one! I want it to be deep, if it is you will get an A!" Mrs Andrews Yelled over the class as we all started to pack our bags ready for lunch.

"Yeh whatever." I replied as I stormed out the class, heading for my locker to start the poem.

After I slammed my locker door shut I slid down the wall next to the door and reached in my bag for my notebook.

Poem about emotions. This could be a great way to express my emotions. And not let anyone know that it's what I'm feeling! Who cares if it's meant to be about a friend or a family member? They won't know.
I grabbed a pen from my pocket and began to start my project.

"They say that happiness will find you, but I think that sadness finds you too,
It sneaks up on you in darkness,
Just when you think you've made it through,
It opens holes in what was solid ground,
The kind you never know are there,
Until you go to take another step,
And find your standing over air,
The world around you passes by,
In blues of colours and sound,
Nothing around you making sense,
As you continue to plummet down,
Your can't remember how it started,
And you don't know when it will end,
But you know that you'd give anything,
To stand on your own two feet again,
Sadness is that feeling,
When the falling doesn't stop,
And it saps away your life of meaning,
And all the good things you've got,
So when you finally hit rock bottom,
And you look back up at the sky,
What you once had seems so far away,
The only thing left to do is cry,
People all yell out "save yourself",
Calling things about "happiness" and "hope",
But they're too busy with their lives to realize,
It'd be a lot quicker if they let down a rope."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking through HA with cat. We are trying to find the boys. I need to know why I'm going to appear in tinkle aid. I mean come on. Who made this stupid name. I bet it's robbie.

"So, this Saturday night I'm gonna be appearing in Tinkle-Aid?" I asked as I walked down the stairs towards tori, Andre and Robbie.

"Beck and I did not approve the name." Andre replied.

"When my brother was little, he used to have a Tinkle-Ade stand. It was so cute. He'd sit there all day yelling... "Tinkle-Ade! Twenty-five cents a cup!"" Cat giggled.

"I... I hope you mean he had a lemonade stand." Tori stammered.

"No." Cat replied with a big smile.

"Well, um... I'm getting kinda hungry. You guys wanna hit up Nozu?" Tori asked.

"Yeah." I immediately respond.
I am getting quite hungry. And sushi sounds really good.

"Yeah, let's go." Cat agreed.

"Oh come on! We always go to Nozu. I want a hamburger." Robbie protests.

"Yeah, I need some beef and fat." Andre agreed as he rubbed his stomach.

"Ewe." Cat whined.
"No." I exclaimed
"Come on." Robbie complained. Sushi is way better than a hamburger.

"We want Sushi." Cat pouted.

"No, we've had Sushi three times this week already." Robbie frowns in protest.