Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"I slept good, thank you... I feel much- oh..." She's cut off when his teeth sink into the side of her neck slowly, right into her sweet spot. "D..." She giggles sensually as his tongue laps over the spot he's just bitten.

"Sorry... I don't know why but seein' you just now got me on go... you look beautiful, baby, ya skin in glowin'." He compliments in her ear making her thighs clench together momentarily. 

"Well, because of you... ah," She stops to moan as he sucks right below her earlobe. "I was able to get some much needed..." She's panting. "Needed beauty sleep..." She whispers out, her eyes having fluttered closed as his hand grazes over her anatomy. 

"Royce and Miracle comin' over for dinner. Miracle is leavin' tomorrow for Howard, she gon' be startin' her first semester of college." He says as he pulls away from her. Nodding she flushes, her cheeks a pinkish color due to his antics. 

"Okay, what're you ordering?" She asks, her tone shaky as well as her legs. Wrapping his arm tightly around Natasha, D'Sean holds her up as she attempts to contain her body. 

"I thought that I'd cook tonight. I took Adonis to the store with me not to long ago and I got a few things. Steak, potatoes, and fresh green beans sound good?" He asks and she gives him a bashful smile.

"It sounds amazing... I almost forgot that you can cook." She giggles lightly and the corner of his lips turn up into a smirk. 

"You know I don't like my shorty missin' no meals... it makes up all this you got goin' on back here." He says, cupping her ass. 

"Trying to say I'm fat?" She jokes, batting her lashes at him and he laughs lightly. 

"I like mines with some weight, shorty... if you can't tell... I need somethin' meaty to grip when I'm pinnin' em down." He growls, referring to her thick thighs. Natasha nearly flushes red this time, her body heating up at his dirty talk. 

"Stop..." She whispers sensually, pushing him back lightly as her eyes fill with lust. The two hadn't found the time to explore each other's bodies since the baby was brought home and the sexual tension was thick and clearly evident. 

D'Sean goes to respond but the doorbell rings, cutting him off from speaking. Licking his lips he slowly drags his eyes from hers, announcing that he'd get it. She nods, falling back onto the couch as she tries to regain her composure. The wetness between her legs was overbearingly evident causing her to groan. 

Removing herself from the couch she makes her way up the stairs and into the bedroom. She quickly discards her panties and slips her legging on without any. Making her way back downstairs she hears the voices of many people, assuming it is Royce and his girl. 

"Hey, Natasha." Miracle smiles as Tasha walks into the living room. Smiling she says her 'hello' back and gives her a small wave. 

"Wassup, Tasha? How's things goin'?" Royce asks as Natasha makes herself comfortable on a couch.

"They're good, it gets hard sometimes but it's good." She smiles and he nods at her before turning his attention back to Miracle who was now holding Adonis. 

"I'm gon' go start dinner." D'Sean announces and everyone nods as he begins to make his way out, making sure to send Natasha a sneaky smirk. She blushes, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip as she looks up at the television.

In the kitchen D'Sean cuts open the package of steak before turning the front burner of the stove on. He sets the searing pan onto of the fire and drops a stick of butter into it, allowing it to melt. He moves onto the red potatoes, poking holes in them with a fork before setting them inside the preheated oven.