The Day Everything Happened

As usual I'm at work. Today I'm at the restaurant washing dishes , I wasn't really feeling good today I had serious cramps.
I couldn't wait to go home and take a nice hot shower and go to sleep.

*1 hour later *

I walked through the door nobody was home like usual I went upstairs to my room , I took all my clothes off and got in the shower .
Then I heard a Big Bang  and running through the house , I jumped out the shower and put on a towel . I ran downstairs, I saw my mother on the floor bleeding being held at gun point .
I screamed "pleaseeee stoppp " "put the gun down!!!" 

He pointed the gun at me and told me get on the floor next to my mother . It took everything inside of me to not spit on him , I didn't realize my towel had fell . The man with him told me " Put your little ass titties away " Nobody wants to see ur bird chest" I bit my tongue holding back what I wanted to say . I started wiping the blood from off of my mothers face off with the end of my towel , Out of nowhere she stared screaming at "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME I WOULNT HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT IF YOU WEREN'T HERE!"

I just looked at her like"🤨" everything she does is for herself I've been getting groceries and paying the bills here . All she does is go take the money and go pay the bill , I work for the money I lied about my age to get those jobs and made fake ID's because she to trifling to get a job . I only stayed here and didn't leave with my sisters because she's still my mother !

I was just looking at her with all these things I could say , Then the light skin man made the thoughts stop running through my head . He started screaming at her "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY BITCH"

His friend stopped him in the middle of his sentence and said "Gotdamn Izzy your breath smell like shit it shouldn't smell like that "

Izzy so that's his name .

He replied back with "stfu marquis your underarms smell like dog shit "
My mother jumped in saying " I don't have the money "

That didn't surprise me she's always broke ,
spending money on drugs.

She followed up saying "But you can take my daughter she knows how to cook , clean and you can get more money out of her than me . She's still a virgin you can get a lot of money if you put her up for sale ".

I looked at her with tears in my eyes I couldn't believe she said that , I just wanted to strangle her I knew she was selfish but I didn't think she would try and give away the only person that's been there for her .

Izzy then said " Your disgusting that's your daughter nasty bitch ".
His friend Marquis  was just looking at her in disgust.

Izzy : Whispered in Marquis ear " I can use some help around the house , her mother can be making the money on the streets  and she could be cleaning up my house and doing laundry. "

TO BE CONTINUED..........
If you want more please vote ❤️❤️
Excuse the typos ❤️❤️❤️