00 || The Boy in Room 436

The Boy in Room 436 - Summary

"You're going down, Johnson." He sounded so sure of himself, like he had already won. Jacob knew exactly how to get my blood boiling, he knew exactly how to get a reaction out of me.

"Like hell I will, Henderson," I spat back. This guy didn't know who he was dealing with.

________________________________

After living in her twin sister's shadow for the past eighteen years Alyssa can't wait to break away and start fresh in college. She knows that this is finally her time to shine and a chance to steal some of the spotlight from her sister for once.

That is, until she meets Jacob Henderson. Leaving her humiliated after pulling a prank on her that goes viral in their college, she refuses to be shoved into the background and be the butt of the joke anymore. This time Alyssa is not going down without a fight. And so ensues the prank war between Jacob and Alyssa, each trying to up one another with a bigger and more humiliating prank. And it just so happens he lives right next door.

But amidst their acts of revenge sparks start to fly and when a prank is taken a step too far, Jacob and Alyssa are learning that there truly is a thin line between love and hate.

___________________________________

I seem to have a habit of putting the word 'boy' in my titles. :') Oops. This is a new story I'm going to be writing so if you like the sound of it pleeease comment and vote.