Chapter 46 - THE LAST ONE!! Part 2 - THE END!!

ابدأ من البداية

“I WENT THROUGH TORTURE FOR 5 YEARS!! I SPENT DAY AND NIGHT IN A SMALL BASEMENT, REPEATEDLY GETTING RAPED AND BEATEN WITHIN INCHES OF MY LIFE – ALL BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!! EVEN WHEN I HATED YOU, I STILL LOVED YOU!! I STOOD BY YOU WHEN YOUR OWN MOTHER TRIED TO KILL YOU – EVEN THOUGH I HATED YOU!! BUT YOU – YOU REPEATEDLY GO AGAINST ME, AGAINSTR THOSE I LOVE, HURTING ME IN THE PROCESS!! SO DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU, OR THAT I STAND AGAINST YOU!! BECAUSE I RARELY STAND AGAINST YOU, AND IF I DO, YOU BETTER KNOW IT IS FOR A DAMN GOOD REASON!!” I yelled, tears slowly pouring down my cheeks. Klaus flinched when I mentioned Dmitri and his mother. His eyes has slowly softened, and now held pain and sadness in them

“Eliz...” he started to say, reaching his hand to wipe my tears. I stopped back, out of his reach.

“No, Niklaus. You repeatedly shut me out. When things don't go your way, you lash out – and I usually suffer. I'm not ready for this – not yet.” I said, before walking out of the room, and out of the house. I heard some crashing inside, but paid it no mind. I slowly entered the woods, just wanting to walk and be alone.

-Klaus' POV-

Elizabeth left after our fight, and I took my anger and pain out on the stuff surrounding me.

I was in the middle of knocking the table over when my phone rang.

“What?!” I yelled, not bothering checking the ID.

“Did you know that your darling former blood bag and her brother are trying to kill me?” Kol asks.

“What?!” I ask, stopping what I am doing.

“Don't pretend like you're not in on it. Your obsession to find the cure clearly trumps any sibling loyalty you once felt.” Kol says

“I don't know what you're talking about.” I say.

“I'm going to rip off Jeremy's arm and kill Elena just for sport. Then I'm coming for you.” Kol says threateningly, before hanging up. I hang up as well, and rush out of the house heading for the Gilbert's, when I get there, I remember I can't get in.

“LET ME IN!!” I bellow as I hear struggling in the kitchen.

Suddenly, my head starts hurting.

“Let him in!” I hear behind me.

“Come in.” I hear a grunt. I stumble in to the house. I look up and Kol in the kitchen wrestling with Jeremy. He has a knife and is about to cut off his arm. Suddenly, Elena comes out of no where and squirts Kol with water, which must have vervain in it for the reaction it causes. I rush towards the kitchen, but hit a barrier when I reach the entrance. I turn around and see the Bennet witch standing just inside the door, lowering her hands. I rush over to her, but hit another barrier just before I get to her.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!” I scream at her.

“I put a spell up to contain you.” she says. I hear Kol scream and I rush towards the kitchen again, only to hit the barrier. I watch, seemingly in slow-motion, as Jeremy raises the White Oak stake and shoves it into Kol's heart. Kol bellows as a fire starts, and I can only stare in horror as my brother turns grey and veins protrude all over as he dies.

“NO!!” I bellow, hitting my hands on the barrier. But my scream is drowned out by a blood-curdling scream. I turn to see Elizabeth standing in the doorway, hands over her mouth and tears flooding her eyes as she takes in the fire that is slowly dying on Kols' grey, unmoving body.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was walking through the woods, when my phone starts to ring. I take it out and look at the caller ID. Seeing it is Kol, I answer it.