The third Niffler was slowly approaching the necklace. Tina watched as the fuzzy little grey and white creature cautiously reached towards the shiny chain. Its little beady eyes were focused on her and he seemed to be daring her to move. Her hand darted forward and the Niffler jumped back. Abandoning the necklace, he ran away, scurrying past Tina before she could stop it. She grabbed her necklace and dropped it into the pocket without the Nifflers.

Tina chased the Niffler all the way across the basement. The little creature was quickly approaching the Zouwu's enclosure. Realizing that, even though the Zouwu couldn't get out of its place, the Niffler could get inside, she raised her wand and shot a spell at the opening to the enclosure. The Niffler reached the entrance and bounced off the invisible shield she had created. However, it recovered quickly and darted away. 

Tina reversed her spell and started after the Niffler again. It was running back towards its burrow. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at the little creature.

"Accio," she murmured. The Niffler flew in her direction and she caught it gently. She clamped her teeth down on her wand to free her hands and opened the door to the Nifflers' burrow.

No wonder Newt's always holding his wand in his teeth, she thought with a slight smile. It really is the most convenient place. 

She gently set the Niffler in the burrow. She heard footsteps behind her. Bunty appeared at her side and slipped another Niffler into the burrow with the first.

"You caught one," she said. "Now for the last two."

Tina took her wand out of her mouth and grinned. "I've got those too." She reached into her pocket and carefully pulled out one of the Nifflers. She set it into the burrows. Then she pulled out the second Niffler and put it back in with the others. She took everything else out of her pocket and tossed the coins and other shiny things into the burrow.

"How did you --" Bunty trailed off, an astounded look on her face. Tina's grin widened and she pulled out her necklace. She held it up for Bunty to see before clasping it back around her neck. Then she explained what she had done.

They made their way into Newt's office and Tina began helping Bunty with her work.

"How did you and Newt meet?" Bunty said. "I know you're from New York but he's only been there once and you seem to know each other relatively well."

Tina smiled and blushed slightly. "We met because of his Niffler actually. It escaped into a bank and he was chasing it. I didn't know that though, I just saw him and I thought he was acting suspiciously. I was wondering if he was magical and that was proved when he pulled out his wand. Then I arrested him for using magic in front of No-Majs, including Jacob, without Obliviating them."

"What's a No-Maj?" Bunty said. "You said it earlier."

"Oh, sorry," Tina laughed. "It's an American term. I keep forgetting; you call them Muggles."

"Ah . . ." Bunty paused. "Wait, you arrested him?"

"Uh-huh."

"Right, you're an Auror."

Tina laughed. "Yes, but I wasn't one when I tried to arrest him. I had been demoted shortly before."

"Why?" Bunty asked. "And how did you get your job back?"

Tina told began telling the story of how she and Newt met as they worked side by side to prepare the food for the creatures. She told how she had seen and caught Newt at the bank and how Newt and Jacob had accidentally switched cases. She explained how she had taken them home but they had left. She told about how she had nearly gotten them executed and how they had caught the Dougal and the Occamy. She even told Bunty about Credence and how they had failed to save him. However, that's where she stopped. There wasn't really much left to the story and she wasn't ready to tell anyone about what had just happened in Paris.

Bunty didn't ask what had happened next. Instead, the conversation moved on to other things. Eventually, Newt came back.

"Hey, Newt," Tina grinned.

"Hello," he said, smiling softly. "I'm glad to see you two getting along."

Tina and Bunty glanced at each other. "Why wouldn't we be getting along?" Bunty asked.

Newt shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen you two talking before."

"We haven't had the chance to," Tina said. "But we're friends now."

Newt smiled at her fondly. "That's good to know."

A/N: Chapter 10! I hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment!

For anyone wondering, the real drama starts in the next chapter . . . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Have a good day!

Bye!