Calum led me downstairs and parked me on the couch while he went to grab the essentials. Every time I was sick or Cal was sick we had the same routine. Blankets, popcorn and a bowl of chocolate ice cream did just the trick. Unless we had the stomach flu then in that case we had a bowl of soup instead. Just as the movie was beginning Calum returned with a bowl of ice cream placing it on my lap before he curled up next to me.

"I never understood why you loved this move so much." Calum said smirking at me.

"I don't know why either." I shrugged and took a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. The cool chocolate treat seemed to sooth every inch of my body like it usually did.

As the movie played out in front of us Calum and I gravitated towards each other like opposite ends of a magnet. Calum was definitely a third brother to me and in times like this I cherished him. My hands poked at Calum's cheeks making him pout while I laughed at the movie. Just as Calum tried to slap my hand away my phone began to vibrate behind me on the arm of the couch. I shoved a handful of popcorn into my mouth before grabbing my phone to see Ashton's name on the screen. Calum paused the movie as I slid my thumb over the screen to answer the call.

"Hey Ash." I greeted.

"Lukey, I need you to come to me." Ashton slurred and I felt my body go numb at the sound of a drunk Ashton. I sat up straight on the couch earning a loom from Calum and mentally prepared myself to hunt Ashton down.

"Where are you Ashton?" I asked, standing up from the couch to find my shoes.

"The old warehouse where we ditched school that one time." He said flatly.

"I'll be there soon Ash." I said before I hung up and headed for the door but Calum stood in front of me.

"I'll drive Luke." He said with a hand on my shoulder.

It didn't take long for us to reach the warehouse and I was nervous as the car came to a halt. Calum nodded in assurance as I pushed my heavy body from the vehicle and let my feet hit the sidewalk. I hated the creepy warehouse in the daytime let alone at night when it was dark. One last deep sigh and I headed up the concrete steps through the front door. I swear my breathing echoed off the walls as my footsteps sounded like gunshots in the night. A bird flew down from the roof nearly scaring me to death and I took off through the small opening and up the staircase until I reached the rooftop.

A blanket was resting on the concrete ledge with a familiar sandy haired boy sitting on top of it. A large bottle of dark liquid sat next to him and the smell of alcohol filled the air around Ashton. I let out a breath I had been holding in but Ashton kept his eyes locked on the city below us.

"I can't believe I leave so soon." Was the first thing Ashton said as I approached him.

"I know." I said taking as seat on the ledge next to Ashton. Feeling the urge I grabbed up the large bottle and took a good sized swig, letting it burn all the way down.

"Do you know why I came here?" He asked with his glossy eyes finally looking at me.

"No."

"This was the first place I realized I was in love with you." He admitted and I felt my chest tighten again. "You were so innocent and it was the first time you drank and I couldn't drink because I wanted to make sure you got home alright. I just wanted the best for you, I still want nothing but the best for you." He rambled on and reached out to brush away a tear I didn't know had fallen.

"You are what's best for me." I mumbled and Ashton hung his head sadly.

"It's not going to be easy leaving you Luke but I have to go." He said sadly and the pain in my chest increased.

The most painful part of losing someone is wanting them to stay so bad. You want to be selfish and beg them to stay when you know in your heart that they have to go. How could you ever beg someone to give up their life just to keep them close to you? The answer is, I can't.

"Distance can work Ashton." I blurted out and Ashton's eyes met mine again.

"I love you so much. Just know I'm just a phone call away Luke. If anything gets too much to handle I'm always there for you." He admitted with a slight slur as he laced our fingers together.

"I love you Ashton." I said leaning to plane my head against his beating heart.

"It beats for you." Ashton whispered and I wrapped my arms around him tightly. Only five more days until holding Ashton would be a distant memory. Just the thought of it made my chest tighten up again.

"To tell you the truth I fell in love with you that same day." I admitted quietly making Ashton look down at me with a smile. His eyes scanned my face momentarily before his lips pressed softly to mine. We pulled apart prematurely as my phone vibrated in my pocket showing a text from Calum.

"Who is it?" Ashton asked.

"Calum, he drove me here and he says it's getting late." I mumbled and Ashton giggled with a smirk.

"Well he can wait an extra ten minutes." He whispered in my ear with his hot breath tickling my neck. Our lips attacked each other desperately and before either of us chickened out we shed our necessary clothing.

Still coming down from our highs we piled into the backseat of Calum's car. Ashton fell asleep against my chest and judging by the smirk on Calum's face, he knew what we had just done. My hand rand through Ashton's messy hair making him stir only slightly. It was so sad that our time was running out so fast but there was nothing I could do.

"I miss you already." I whispered against Ashton's forehead before leaving a small kiss against the skin.

Five more days until I couldn't kiss Ashton on a daily basis. Five more days until my world changed forever.

>>>>

I'm sorry this is so short. But the last 4 chapters will be longer and full of a lot of emotion

It kills me that this story is coming to an end.. I've worked so hard on it.

I love it so much and I love you all for reading it even though it sucks haha

Until I update again :)